News .

His issue isn't strength or weight. It's wrestling. Until he dedicates himself to THAT, it will always be his achilles heel.

They guy is 21-7 with no big names on his resume except his loss to Brunson.

<YeahOKJen>

GTFO

They guy is 21-7 with no big names on his resume except his loss to Brunson.

<YeahOKJen>

GTFO
EvilFavoriteJackal-size_restricted.gif

His issue isn't strength or weight. It's wrestling. Until he dedicates himself to THAT, it will always be his achilles heel.
What's with all these guys approaching training the wrong way? Look at Conor trying to bulk up. Like being bulkier and stronger is going to solve his problems?

I hope he wins and then they put him as the Main event. He’s one my favorite fighters on the roster.

I'm not saying he will do well or bad, I don't put too much thought in Holland in general, but all I'm saying is

WW isn't a wrestler's heaven as it used to be

and Holland is screwed if he loses his power.
it feels like you allways trying to be on the opposite side of what everyone else is saying...

Leaves division with striker as champ for division with killer wrestlers like colby/usman/Khamzat.

it feels like you allways trying to be on the opposite side of what everyone else is saying...

I'm not trying nothing like that, I don't know if it's like that or anything

Holland is good at range but the rest of his game isn’t too good. He was getting beat everywhere in his last fight.
Buckley also did a good job of crashing into Holland and guys who don’t stay in front of him and use angles are always going to be able to force him to fight uncomfortable.

Holland has some good KO ability but his striking is a bit bare.

when’s the last time Wonderboy finished a fight? He’s no ko machine anymore.
He beat the hell out of Luque in late 2019 and beat the hell out of Neal after that. Yeah, he didn’t finish them, but he’d have finished 95% of the fighters not named Luque that night at MSG. Rewatch that fight if you have doubts, it was a BEATDOWN!

With a car? Did they recently change the rules or something?

I want to see him vs
Wboy
Mas
Ponzi
Neal

He beat the hell out of Luque in late 2019 and beat the hell out of Neal after that. Yeah, he didn’t finish them, but he’d have finished 95% of the fighters not named Luque that night at MSG. Rewatch that fight if you have doubts, it was a BEATDOWN!
I think he broke both hands iirc.

Makes the performance even more impressive especially since Luque has proven to be elite in his last few fights.

Everyone else is getting dog walked? Wtf does that mean?

Back