• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Master List of the Most Glorious Threads

There was a thread pre 2010 made by a guy who said he volunteered at a local pet shelter just so he could roll with biggest dogs and sub them. His descriptions of the matches were hilarious! People were sooo pissed at him! He got all kinds of threats from Sherbros. I wish I could find that thread.

i believe there was a good one about costco rotisserrie chickens.

"Girlfriend gave me an ipad."

"I think my house is haunted."

The ipad one was crazy cuz I think the guy ended up in the can for a few years then came back to finish the story.

Talk about a cliffhanger.

Has no one mentioned Mark Wahlberg stopping 9/11 yet??

Alessio Sakara, the Apocolips, and the black bags of upper management
A thread about Michael Jackon's daughter that devolved into shoops of her obese friend

Ehh.I always thought that one was horrible. Bullying those people. Kind of punching down a bit too much, isn't it?
It was funny at first. Then people took it way too far and ruin it by finding their actual social media.

Ehh.I always thought that one was horrible. Bullying those people. Kind of punching down a bit too much, isn't it?

Reading through that thread is kind of depressing. 100 pages of people being incredibly hateful towards others based on nothing other than the way they look. Like a bunch of 14 year old mean girls.

Shout out to Mrs Flying Burrito

There were some great pro fighter appearances back in the day ...

1) Jason DeLucia talking shit about his fight with Bas Rutten until Bas shows up in the thread.

2) Sherdogger asking for catch wrestling tips and Josh Barnett offers a bunch.

3) Drunk Tank Abbott.

4) Enson Inoue's long running thread.

5) Sam Hoger / sausage tits.

Yeh, those were the days when fighters would openly post here.

They were more strict on fighter bashing back then.

Now they insta-ban a 15 YEAR ACCOUNT for non-sensical shit like posting a pic of 2 people apparently having sex with absolutely ZERO nudity in it *ahem ahem*.

I'm sure pro fighters still post here, but as anons... understandably!

Threads by Positive Balance from BJs first loss to Edgar and to the point where he was banned. Meltdown of epic proportions

The guy who thought the Thai mafia were after him and a Sherdogger who lived there went to check up on him

Back