Charles almost folded.

and i almost won the lottery only three numbers off...

he folded to every quality fighter he faced. Holloway, Felder, Pettis, Edger, Cerrone and others.
not a champ material at all
Chandler almost finished him twice & despite giving up his back
he almost submitted him in the first trying to back drop out of a rear naked with a BJJ Black Belt.
enjoy riding his dick sherbros, it wont be a long one
That's gotta be one of the dumbest things I've ever read

Chandler had Do Brox folded up n rocked but couldn't finish him. Good on Charles to weather that. Charles hit him with a perfect shot n got the win.

I was definitely rooting Chandler as I love his aggression n will but he lost to a better fighter that night

I read a lot of ALMOST and not 1 DID FOLD. instead he punched Chandlers brain off and not ALMOST but DID finish to become the champ. He regained his composure, didn't quit, and came back. Characteristics of a REAL champ.

UFC champion on a 9 fight winstreak and 40 fights total can't handle pressure.

This is getting ridiculous, even by Sherdog standards.

and of those 9, 8 are finishes.
Damn what a folder he is.
He has to finish his opponent not to fold. So weak.

He has been in the UFC since he was 20. If he stayed in the B leagues his entire career he would probably be like 30-2 or something crazy like that by now. Charles loses were when he was in his early or mid 20s and was already fighting the top of the food chain in the UFC

Stephan Bonnar almost won TUF. Chael almost beat Anderson. Poirier almost choked out Khabib.

What matters is Charles didn't folded when it counted the most.

68qJCDU.jpg
Very Cain / Lesnar’esque.......

I’ll be sure to bump this thread if he keeps winning lol.

You should apply some anal gel ts, daaaamn lol get over it.

2AD6A980-5DB6-49D5-B617-2F203B06816E.jpeg

Kind of amazing that “mma fans” are dumb/butthurt enough to fail to recognize the difference between a fighter being hurt and “folding.”

Oliveira got rocked, kept his head moving, avoided the finishing blow and survived, eventually getting control of Chandlers posture to neutralize him.

What more could you possibly ask of a fighter when they get rocked?

Hahaha ts deserves to get treated as the total noob he is, congrats...you sure know how to pick em boss lol

I’ll be sure to bump this thread if he keeps winning lol.
Keep bumping in just cause, during fight week for do bronx's upcoming fight, just to let ts know how ignorant he is.

he folded to every quality fighter he faced. Holloway, Felder, Pettis, Edger, Cerrone and others.
not a champ material at all
Chandler almost finished him twice & despite giving up his back
he almost submitted him in the first trying to back drop out of a rear naked with a BJJ Black Belt.
enjoy riding his dick sherbros, it wont be a long one
That can Dustin Poirier will never be champion material. The real champ is Charles fucking Oliveira....

Quitter quit right? Dustin poirier the big quitter that would never be champ material, right?

TS unable to fathom that fighters might actually improve as they grow up.

Back