Charles almost folded.

It''s threads like this that I am on my first real bandwagon. WAR OLIVES!!!!

TS unable to fathom that fighters might actually improve as they grow up.

he drops every time he gets touched. snacking on fw leftover strikers is not an improvement lol

TS unable to fathom that fighters might actually improve as they grow up.

Usually when a guy wilts under adversity it's something that never improves. Charles is very unique in that regard, he showed a ton of heart in the Poirier and Chandler fights.

he folded to every quality fighter he faced. Holloway, Felder, Pettis, Edger, Cerrone and others.
not a champ material at all
Chandler almost finished him twice & despite giving up his back
he almost submitted him in the first trying to back drop out of a rear naked with a BJJ Black Belt.
enjoy riding his dick sherbros, it wont be a long one
Don’t you know that Charles found the cure for quit...?

Chutebox
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Just saying that when it comes to the perspective of mental preparation, being pushed through gym wars can change a fighters mentality on quitting

***also adds to the onset of early chin deterioration***

Usually when a guy wilts under adversity it's something that never improves. Charles is very unique in that regard, he showed a ton of heart in the Poirier and Chandler fights.
When you're young it's easier to learn from your mistakes and realize what you have to improve. I'm sure Charles has heard all the people calling him a quitter and vowed to prove them wrong. His striking has improved a lot as well though his defense is obviously still suspect.

he folded to every quality fighter he faced. Holloway, Felder, Pettis, Edger, Cerrone and others.
he almost submitted him in the first trying to back drop out of a rear naked with a BJJ Black Belt.

Hello

This was almost a good troll post.

that's like my cousin, he almost got a job at the walmart but didn't. and my friends sister almost got VD, but then she didn't. almost means a lotta things homie.

he drops every time he gets touched. snacking on fw leftover strikers is not an improvement lol
using the holloway fight as an example shows that you didn't watch the fights and you haven't been watching this sport for a long time

OP is clearly not OP material. At all!

Back