Johnny Walker contracts Covid for the 2nd time

If he weren't vaxxed he would get sick. Because he is vaxxed he will be fine.

It that really so hard to understand?

Uhhh, what?

I know a good handful of people who caught covid pre-vaccines, who were completely asymptomatic. Why would you assume Walker would get "sick"?

? Look go to your family doctor and ask for advice. Try it, that's what I did. I don't even watch CNN.
Cool, now maybe try a shrink next, because 20 posts of emotional outrage in a 4 page thread seems pretty unhealthy.

Cool, now maybe try a shrink next, because 20 posts of emotional outrage in a 4 page thread seems pretty unhealthy.

? that's pretty funny. from a guy that has more than double the posts that I do on this site in 4 less years.

And forgive me for being irritated with incredibly stupid people that follow advice from others who don't actually know anything.

? that's pretty funny. from a guy that has more than double the posts that I do on this site in 4 less years.

And forgive me for being irritated with incredibly stupid people that follow advice from others who don't actually know anything.
You don't know who anybody got any advice from, you're just raging at whoever CNN told you to. There is no doctor that told you to have an emotional meltdown on a karate forum.

? I'm going to start blocking anti-vax morons on this site.

It's not a death sentence for most people yes. But do you want to be sick as a dog for a couple of weeks? I was when I got it earlier this year. Or maybe you are asyptomatic and don't know you have it and give it to someone who can't fight it off.

Or you could be one of the people that have actually you know, died from it?

I think 824,000 Americans would probably disagree with you. But hey, I'm a fool right? And btw this isn't my opinion, I'm not a doctor but I'm smart enough to actually listen to doctors instead of idiots who get their medical advice off facebook.

aSlqPZT.jpg
Capitalist Fat fuck America said everyone who died in the two years died of Covid. Even if someone had Covid got over it and died 40 days later, BOOM Covid death. There is a financial control incentives to list everyone as having died from Covid. Just keep taking your boosters because the first few shots didn't protect you.

Capitalist Fat fuck America said everyone who died in the two years died of Covid. Even if someone had Covid got over it and died 40 days later, BOOM Covid death. There is a financial control incentives to list everyone as having died from Covid. Just keep taking your boosters because the first few shots didn't protect you.

Poster from Florida... Shocker ^^^^^^

QYJeEQ5.jpg

Why wouldn't I? Don't you? Is your circle of friends and family so vulnerable that you don't know anyone who caught covid in 2020 and wasn't sick?
Just out of curiosity, if they were asymptomatic, why did they get tested?

You don't know who anybody got any advice from, you're just raging at whoever CNN told you to. There is no doctor that told you to have an emotional meltdown on a karate forum.

If you are going to act like a child, I'll consider you one.

I'm not raging at a nameless mindless mob but rather specific idiots on here. I can guarantee that anyone that I responded to on here did not speak to an actual medical doctor because if they did they would either not be posting bullshit or they didn't listen. Mkay skippy?

And for the record I'm Canadian, we have our own news channels thanks.

Just out of curiosity, if they were asymptomatic, why did they get tested?

"Close contacts". Basically work related. No negative test, couldn't go to the office etc, so had to get one as a result. I honestly don't know why this is unbelievable information mate? Asymptomatic covid has been a thing since the beginning, why would this be unbelievable information?

If he weren't vaxxed he would get sick. Because he is vaxxed he will be fine.

It that really so hard to understand?

His first time he was not vaxxed and did not get sick, young people hardly get sick badly with covid.

Is that hard to understand?

Correction: COVID catches Johnny Walker for a 2nd time
2nd correction: COVID catches a terrible haircut for the 2nd time. This may well signal the end of the virus.

Username checks out

Whats the average age of hospitalization and death? His age group amounts to 2% of deaths. Numbers don't lie. Fit young people don't die of Covid, only an idiot would attribute JW well-being to the vaccine.

More people have likely died from mass hysteria, placebo, and anxiety over the virus via the government and media than from the virus itself. Fear can easily kill the old and the sick. Most people who get this and don't work themselves into a frenzy are fine.

Back