Describe scenarios where you've turned down sex

elwani

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And not because they were too unattractive. Please keep it to cases where you're > 95% certain sex was about to happen and you were the sole person stopping it. Also do not include cases where it's like your long time partner who you've been having sex with a long time.

Quite a bit. Never really know because people tell me afterwards 'she was filting with you hard core' I just dont have labido or interest usually to tell. Put it this way never cheated in 28 years of on and off marriages. I like hanging out in my garage and welding something more than sex.

As far as stopping it. Many times in office. Girls married ones even would pull me into corner and say lets go into janitors closet here and I'm all nope.

My dad told me never mix dick and checkbook/job

Last edited:
She was talking to a friend of mine. Decently attractive but was addicted to xanax and just kind of an easy ho with a crazy personality. A couple of friends were over my house and I was kind of flirting with her a little and teaching her how to stretch and stuff.
I go in my bathroom to wash my hands and she walks in, shuts the door and blocks it with a sly grin on her face.

I just said let me out and moved her out of my way without making it too awkward lol. My friend ended up dating her for a couple months. After they broke up she had a baby and got addicted to meth and stuff.

Last edited:
She was talking to a friend of mine. Decently attractive but was addicted to xanax and just kind of an easy ho. A couple of friends were over my house and I was kind of flirting with her a little and teaching her how to stretch and stuff.
I go in my bathroom to wash my hands and she walks in, shuts the door and blocks it with a sly grin on her face.

I just said let me out without making it too awkward lol

Smart man.
Bitches on xanax are fuckin nuts in a bad way.

Smart man.
Bitches on xanax are fuckin nuts in a bad way.
Yeah she was about 90-100 lbs and had crazy tolerance. She would take anywhere from 5-15 a day on average, but it wouldn’t be unheard of for her to take 20-25.
I sensed she was definitely crazy and it turned me off. After she was done with my friends she hung out with a real bad crowd. Ended up getting raped, having a kid (not from the rape), and getting addicted to meth.

1 night stand, met at a bar.

Trying to get a taxi back to mine and she said I love you while we were making out.

Wrote it off as an accidental comment.

She says it again, change of plans, now we are going to hers.

She says it again, I'm out.

Yeah she was about 90-100 lbs and had crazy tolerance. She would take anywhere from 5-15 a day on average, but it wouldn’t be unheard of for her to take 20-25.
I sensed she was definitely crazy and it turned me off. After she was done with my friends she hung out with a real bad crowd. Ended up getting raped, having a kid (not from the rape), and getting addicted to meth.

Yup...you had your fuckin spidey senses on sir.

Working away from home in Ireland. Have to get a cab to my hotel , 2 of us wanted same taxi , I was all suited and booted and looked good. Got chatting and found out we were at the same hotel . Offered her a ride. Chatted in the taxi and got on well .

Got to hotel , I checked in and we kept chatting . She offered to take me to dinner ' for getting the taxi' . I declined and said I was tired and planned to order room service and crash out. She said she could order room service for us and I could sleep in her room if I wanted...

Turn down a chance to "get together" with a girl because I didn't want to hurt my friend who was into the girl.

A few times, I've had women all over me on the dance floor at office parties, but turned them down because either a) I was in a relationship b) I didn't fancy being the talk of the office on Monday and dealing with the awkwardness.

I've also had students have crushes on me and turned them down because *dana voice* that's f*cking illegal.

That said, sex isn't something I turn down often or in a hurry.

Do you guys rub one out after turn down? I usually do takes the chemistry way down.

Not that I have been offered sex straight away but lately I have been getting and rejecting more advances than ever. Which is not a lot.

And not because they were too unattractive. Please keep it to cases where you're > 95% certain sex was about to happen and you were the sole person stopping it. Also do not include cases where it's like your long time partner who you've been having sex with a long time.

Co-worker that was about to Cheat on her Husband that she was having trouble with. They were eventually heading for a Divorce, but she was trying to get together with me during a going away night out for a Mutual Friend. We had a short fling going on a few months later after she finalized that Divorce, but on that particular night she was still married and arguing with her soon to be ex on the phone multiple times and I didn't want any weird drama from us hooking up that night so turned her down.

Back