News Francis's agent reveals vile message from Vegas number before the fight.

dana-white-e1494969170871.jpg

Before you met me you were digging holes in sand and as far as I’m concerned you should still be there.

well that's interesting.
In that old interview Dana used these phrases :
"you f***ing dumb b*tch"
"you f***ing moron"
"f***ing dumb"

all phrases that Dana is fond of, and phrases that were used in the anonymous text message a few days ago.

- I'd bet it indeed *was* Dana White who wrote that text message. His ego is so out of control he cannot stand it at all when he doesn't get his way. That's what a lot of power over hundreds of people and 500 million dollars CAN do to someone's psyche.

As dumb and hotheaded as Dana is, I don't see him calling someone a 'dumb black bitch'

Don't think he'd bring race into it, and he doesn't call people bitches. He calls people goofballs, idiots, dummies, morons, pussies, dicks, pieces of shit, but never have I heard him call someone a bitch.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xzliovVCxR8

And obviously Dana wouldn't bring race into an insult against someone publicly lol

Last edited:
well that's interesting.
In that old interview Dana used these phrases :
"you f***ing dumb b*tch"
"you f***ing moron"
"f***ing dumb"

all phrases that Dana is fond of, and phrases that were used in the anonymous text message a few days ago.

- I'd bet it indeed *was* Dana White who wrote that text message. His ego is so out of control he cannot stand it at all when he doesn't get his way. That's what a lot of power over hundreds of people and 500 million dollars CAN do to someone's psyche.
I find it wild to speculate it was Dana himself but... yeah...the wording matches, maybe not so absurd.
If so, it's crazy, and it just shows how bad the situation is for the UFC and how good it its for Ngannou and his team.

So it was a phone number, can't be that hard to figure out who it was? Call them?

Has anyone ever bought a suit from Nordstrom's? I liked some of the clothes there when I went to the Vegas store on the strip, but I don't know about the suits.

as often is the case, it'll be the manager texting himself. Publicity. public outrage. power play

Seriously, what happened to critical thinking.. people go "ooh" and "ahh" without even asking simple questions.

How can they pressure Ngannou? Offer him Lewis again, demand a date that makes harder for his return, leak to the media stories about him refusing fights. Dana has done this constantly to guys he does not like.

He will not resign Francis. Dana is the guy that passed up on Fedor out of spite, defaming him for a decade.

But this could be a positive change for fighters, Francis should move out.
UFC is about the brand and not the fighters, they don't build stars. Any Champion that has complained about purse got the hard treatment.
Yeah, I know. And I'm saying that that is the problem.
That's why this whole narrative of theirs about a fighters "worth" and "you don't bring in Conor money" is bullshit.
We don't know the true value of these fighters, because the UFC intentionally does things to limit fighters growth if they don't tow the company line.

Ngannou is in a unique position though. His contract will be up the nexxt time he has to fight, and he'll still be the champ. The UFC HAS to negotiate with him because of that, or they have to be wiling to let their HW champ go. Tryon and the other unhappy champs of the past didn't have this leverage.
It doesn't look very good for your orgnanization if your HW champ jumps ship to another organization, or another sport because you didn't pay them enough, or at LEAST give him the freedom to do make money in other ways.

Ngannou can easily stall a Lewis fight, and it's not like there is great anticipation for that rematch anyways. Lewis is on a 1 fight win "streak", and his loss before that was to Gane....whom Ngannou just beat. Lewis would have to beat another guy in dominate fashion, or beat Gane for a title shot to make sense.

In less than 5 mins I can make burner # with a Vegas area code and text some dumb shit to myself. Everyone nowadays knows Dana’s slang. Someone is trolling them or they’re trying to get viral attention.

Was likely a Sherdogger that got his agents number.

People gotta understand that Dana isn't the only one doing negotiations in the UFC. This doesn't have to be from him if it is actually from someone within the UFC.

Probably someone higher up in the company. Even knowing facts about the agent like where he used to work. All because the heavyweight champ wanted to get paid more than 600k and to be treated with respect. Fucking despicable.

Luckily Francis won and made the UFC eat shit. You can tell they are pissed by Dana refusing to put the belt on him and to attend the press conference.

Edit: the guy was also a former UFC employee and now works for the agency the UFC hates CAA.

So desperate and weak for an employee of a huge, dominant org like that. Dude needs to chill, obv. And his "descriptiveness" is borderline racist too. Fuck him. I'm glad Francis won, on the political side of things.

Back