izzy is lucky mousasi isnt in the ufc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mousasi said and has recently said he has never cared about the belt. He said what good is the belt to him in 20 or 30 years. He wanted to get paid. As a fan of the sport, I’m not mad at him for leaving the UFC, I’m more upset they’d let a top 5’ fighter in the division leave.
100 percent agreed, it wasn't like he was on a slide at the time either, would have been fine with it if he'd been brutally finished a few times in a row but if memory serves he was on a 5 fight win streak and was actually an entertaining fighter to watch. As I said though well played to him more money, easier opponents, smart move in the latter stages of his career.

Your boy moose got arm barred by a guy named Petras Markevicius..................he doesn't even have a wiki profile
5c5631bb20cba387deb3ec43c9e9bb2a.gif
Damn, fighters have loses really in their careers, wait till you learn that Ngannou lost to Zoumana Cisse, Glover lost to Eric Schwartz, Kamaru to Jose Caceres, Volk to Corey Nelson.

Oh and all off the fighters they lost to have no wiki pages, which is a shit indicator if someone is good or not, but alas

Mousasi said and has recently said he has never cared about the belt. He said what good is the belt to him in 20 or 30 years. He wanted to get paid. As a fan of the sport, I’m not mad at him for leaving the UFC, I’m more upset they’d let a top 5’ fighter in the division leave.
Not to mention that was prime prime mousasi ..... and bisping ? was champ as mousasi moved to the 3 spot .

Meh, you guys have been overrating Moose his entire career. If he was as good in reality as in your hypotheticals, he'd be the goat.

legit lol
Mousasi has nothing for Izzy. He folded when he had big opportunities.

Not to mention that was prime prime mousasi ..... and bisping ? was champ as mousasi moved to the 3 spot .
I remember when Mousasi said if he fought Bisping, he’d jab his face off.

Oh, Gegard
3956B3A2-9264-4EB9-94A9-6E95DF90B0EE.jpeg

I have to admit, the guy is one of the funniest guys in the sport.

I'm a big Moose fan, but there's no way he beats Israel right now.

mousasi would beat the brakes off izzy
better fighter and more experience
he would ground and pound izzy
mousasi's striking is way above roberts and hits way harder then robert
mousasi's iq is way better then roberts
izzy wouldnt not beat mousasi
I legit had a full blown argument with a mate about this the other night.

Gegard would have given Izzy a very very tough fight.

Its funny how fanboys are trying to make Mousasi a thing. He's never been at that level.

Has Mousasi done anything worthwhile in his career besides smirking at a camera before fighting Babalu and Uriah Hall kicking his head off?

Gegard I didn’t know you posted on Sherdog.

You would not beat Izzy.

Has Mousasi done anything worthwhile in his career besides smirking at a camera before fighting Babalu and Uriah Hall kicking his head off?
How about beating K-1 HW champ Kyotaro who was also a ranked top 10 HW boxer WBO

Israel got KTFO in the B leagues of kickboxing lmao, let me know when he beats a striker of that caliber

Kyotaro beat Aerts, Le Banner, Saki and many more

Mousasi got knocked the fuck out by URIAH HALL. Most overrated middleweight of all time with the most hipster fanbase. Nice guy though.

Mousasi got cut from the UFC like a decade ago?

Lmao, Izzy is shaking in his boots, JK, will eat him alive. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back