Kell Brook vs Amir Khan

Who wins?

• Total voters
I think Khan is a bad fight for Brook. Always have. As with any Khan fight, there's the danger his chin get touched but I bet he boxes Brook's ears off.

Interesting, I've always thought the exact opposite. If someone has power combined with good timing, they are already halfway to beating Khan. Brook seems like a boxer-puncher, which is a bad combination for Khan. I haven't seen enough to know if Brook has a good left hook or not, but if he does, that will make him even more dangerous for Amir.

Interesting, I've always thought the exact opposite. If someone has power combined with good timing, they are already halfway to beating Khan. Brook seems like a boxer-puncher, which is a bad combination for Khan. I haven't seen enough to know if Brook has a good left hook or not, but if he does, that will make him even more dangerous for Amir.
Well, I mean, if Khan loses, we know how it happens. If it goes 12, Khan will win a clean decision. He's too fast and will outwork Brook who will spend all night trying to land that perfect shot.
Brook has looked pretty shot, and if I'm not mistaken, he has to come back down to 147 for this.

It's at 149 as far as I know, but yeah, Brook probably will struggle a bit to make that weight anyway. In terms of being shot, I don't know if I'd go that far, but there are questions around Brook's punch resistance at this point for sure. That being said, Khan is certainly past prime himself. Gonna be an interesting fight.

I think Khan is a bad fight for Brook. Always have. As with any Khan fight, there's the danger his chin get touched but I bet he boxes Brook's ears off.

I don't know about that. The bookies have got Brook at -170 which sounds about right, I would've guessed a bit lower since alot of things seem to be dead even, or better said well matched. Khan seems to be in Brook's head (which might mess with Brook's timing and gameplan), on the other hand Khan seems to be a little too hung up on past (now very) insignificat success that he had against him in sparring (which will lead to him getting koed). Brook's heavy favorite to get the stoppage, whilst Khan probably has this if goes 12.
Gonna a be a fun fight this one

I don't know about that. The bookies have got Brook at -170 which sounds about right, I would've guessed a bit lower since alot of things seem to be dead even, or better said well matched. Khan seems to be in Brook's head (which might mess with Brook's timing and gameplan), on the other hand Khan seems to be a little too hung up on past (now very) insignificat success that he had against him in sparring (which will lead to him getting koed). Brook's heavy favorite to get the stoppage, whilst Khan probably has this if goes 12.
Gonna a be a fun fight this one
The odds are close because both guys have been inactive and Brook looked shot to bits in his last one. No bookie is going to make anyone a big favorite in this. One guy with a glass jaw and one guy who has looked horrible.

I actually think it's about 50/50 as to who stops who. Brook could easily get stopped with his history of eye injuries, and Khan has the power to stop him later in the fight. If I were betting I guess I would still favor Brook, but it's pretty much an even money fight to me.

This is the only time in their careers where Khan actually has a decent chance of winning.
He ran like a bitch from Brook for over a decade because he would have gotten sparked to sleep easy. Now that Brook has metal plates in his face Khan suddenly got some courage, although not enough to make the fight at 154 Ibs.

Still Brook wants it so bad, it will take Khan stopping him to put him away and although it could happen, there's just as much chance of Brook clipping him and putting him on queer street when Khan engages.
I say Brook by TKO still just for wanting it more.

looking forward to this one now its close

Khan has never been a likeable figure, and i hope Brook can pull off the win

i was going to say the only people who like Khan are his family, but im pretty sure they hate him and dont speak to him anymore as well....then you have the AJ incident...bloke is what i would like to deem an utter cunt

pretty sure he has thrown a lot of accusations Kell's way about his sexuality as well.....Brook looks steaming in that face off

This is the only time in their careers where Khan actually has a decent chance of winning.
He ran like a bitch from Brook for over a decade because he would have gotten sparked to sleep easy. Now that Brook has metal plates in his face Khan suddenly got some courage, although not enough to make the fight at 154 Ibs.

Still Brook wants it so bad, it will take Khan stopping him to put him away and although it could happen, there's just as much chance of Brook clipping him and putting him on queer street when Khan engages.
I say Brook by TKO still just for wanting it more.

Brook would have always beaten Khan and he still will

Brook would have always beaten Khan and he still will
I hope so. Thing is neither of them could live with a loss but one of them is goin to have to.
Khan has a rematch clause so we may see Kell KO him twice.

Brook getting called shot a lot just because people want to take credit from Crawford. I do think Khan lands early and often and gets a KO before Brook lands the big shot on Khan.

Brook getting called shot a lot just because people want to take credit from Crawford. I do think Khan lands early and often and gets a KO before Brook lands the big shot on Khan.
He looked terrible before the Crawford fights too, in those couple of fights he had at 154.

Lol Brook looks like he could take Khan's head off right there. Seems to be more tension then Froch - Groves

There’s some genuine bad blood here, and Brook is the angrier man (I think Khan is too stupid to get angry, if that makes sense).

Both guys are clearly washed up.

Im a Brook fan, but Khan as a pretty heavy underdog looks all wrong to me. Brook killed himself to make 147 years ago, and has been properly bust up before he retired.

I see Khan boxing him up.

I'm fancying Khan at this point (not in a Kel Brook type way lol), I think if he's got any hand speed left, he'll win rounds, whilst kel tries to figure him out and land the hail mary.

Has Khan's career even been that much better than Brook's?

Can't wait for this one, no manufactured bullshit, someone's going to be crying into their pillow that night.

He looked terrible before the Crawford fights too, in those couple of fights he had at 154.
I dont know.. I remember him beating the brakes off of some prospect & home town hero that some regular was hyping up real good. Right before the Crawford fight.

Has Khan's career even been that much better than Brook's?

Can't wait for this one, no manufactured bullshit, someone's going to be crying into their pillow that night.

Kotelnik, Zab, Maidana, Paulie, Devon. Whilst Brook has just one W worth a damn. Not that any of that will matter

Back