NFL Discussion: Thee Ship

Who is winning it all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for Jessie Bates having to be an eraser for such a shitty player.
Bill Bates didn't play in the Cowboys SB win in 92 as he was injured earlier in the season. He was still very emotional after the game and Jerry Jones took him for a helicopter ride over LA shortly after the game ended.

Satisfying season overall. Definitely more fulfilling then last season. And there’s all kinds of fun story lines now. Lots of teams that have hope and are just a few pieces away from being “the team”. Happy for the boys on the Rams. Lots of guys like Von, Stafford, Donald, Ramsey deserved this. Kupp MVP was weird but he did so much for the team through out the season I’m ok with it.

Happy for Whitworth. He's played (regular season + playoffs) over 250 games at one of the 3 premier positions. Ironically most his career was wasted with the Bengals back during the Marvin Lewis years so good for him getting that ring

McGay is well on his way to being the GOAT coach. His resume regular season and playoffs is just absurd right now.

5yrs

.679 regular season win %
10.9 wins per season
.700 playoff record (7-3)
2 SB appearances (1-1)
2-0 in NFCCG

How young he is for a coach is unprecedented and hes basically having a better version of 80s Walsh run rn

McGay is well on his way to being the GOAT coach.
pulp-fiction-winston-wolfe.gif

McGay is well on his way to being the GOAT coach. His resume regular season and playoffs is just absurd right now.

5yrs

10.9 wins per season
2 SB appearances (1-1)
2-0 in NFCCG

How young he is for a coach is unprecedented and hes basically having a better version of 80s Walsh run rn

crazy for a guy that coaches a pro bowl team

5yrs

10.9 wins per season
2 SB appearances (1-1)
2-0 in NFCCG

He is definitely low level savant with his scheming.
Can recall obscure players from games years ago in exact detail.

I can't remember what I did for entire months in the past.

Best half time show of all time

It was alright. Reminded me that Kendrick is a damn midget. But I think Weeknd last year was better, but the best of all time belongs to either Prince or MJ. Tom Petty, U2, and the Blues Brothers/ZZ Top/James Brown show in the late 90s also stick out in my memory.

Rolling Stones and The WHo were both awful, although Katy Perry takes the crown of worst halftime show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back