NFL Discussion: Thee Ship

Who is winning it all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
McGay is well on his way to being the GOAT coach. His resume regular season and playoffs is just absurd right now.

5yrs

.679 regular season win %
10.9 wins per season
.700 playoff record (7-3)
2 SB appearances (1-1)
2-0 in NFCCG

How young he is for a coach is unprecedented and hes basically having a better version of 80s Walsh run rn
Dudes in here had him on the hot seat <JagsKiddingMe>

that’s my dawg. Happy he won a Lombardi after all of the years he gave us in Detroit with our shitty team

I was really hoping he would have been asked a question about that after he won. "Matt, after all those disappointing years in Detroit, how does it feel to now be a super bowl champion?" Lol

Telling you. Bengals are going nowhere next year.

Yeah , I know we have been saying it for a couple of years now , but I like Buffalo to finally get over the hump. Bengals wasted an opportunity, how many times are they going to go on the Road and Beat the Chiefs . Also watch out for when Herbert finally has a Coach , dude is as talented as any of them .

Yeah , I know we have been saying it for a couple of years now , but I like Buffalo to finally get over the hump. Bengals wasted an opportunity, how many times are they going to go on the Road and Beat the Chiefs . Also watch out for when Herbert finally has a Coach , dude is as talented as any of them .
I think you're underestimating how bad the AFC North could be next year. Ravens got hit with every injury in the book, but they are still going as far as Lamar takes them. Chiefs could be visiting the Bengals next year.

He is definitely low level savant with his scheming.
Can recall obscure players from games years ago in exact detail.

I can't remember what I did for entire months in the past.

Autism confirmed

I think you're underestimating how bad the AFC North could be next year. Ravens got hit with every injury in the book, but they are still going as far as Lamar takes them. Chiefs could be visiting the Bengals next year.

At the same time , the Chiefs have the West by the Balls and the Browns of all teams gave the Bengals fits last year , mostly because the Browns had a dominant line play and exposed the Bengals on both sides.

I guess I didn’t take a silly narrative with Burrgoat. He didn’t play good and they didn’t win.

I think Joe played well enough to win. There were several passes that could have and should have been caught that weren't.

It's probably a good thing that the Rams won after the terrible lack of a call on the touchdown at the start of the second half.

At the same time , the Chiefs have the West by the Balls and the Browns of all teams gave the Bengals fits last year , mostly because the Browns had a dominant line play and exposed the Bengals on both sides.
Browns are an X-Factor, they could defy their trajectory, but I think Baker is truly shot. In the West the Chargers are a big threat, the Raiders are their X-Factor, and Denver could look like a whole different team if they land a QB. Gonna be a very crazy offseason, so many dominoes ready to fall.

Despite largely letting the guys play yesterday, the refs still managed to block cawk. The Higgins touchdown was horrible, the missed Ramsey hold on Higgins in the end zone on third down was bad. The hold on third and goal to give the rams a new set of down was terrible too. The defender couldn’t have played that any better lol.

Last edited:
The last two super bowl champions were won by a team acquiring a vet qb. Rodgers prob ready to draw out months of drama to request a trade to the broncans.

The last two super bowl champions were won by a team acquiring a vet qb. Rodgers prob ready to draw out months of drama to request a trade to the broncans.
Choke artist can't even make it past Jimmy G, at home and with a bye week when the defense doesn't even give up an offensive TD. Last year three 3 and outs after Brady interceptions.

Can't look into his head but I doubt he wants to have anything to do with the AFC right now. Broncos would also have to shell out some premium picks and maybe even 1-2 players if Adams is involved, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back