NFL Discussion: Thee Ship

Who is winning it all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.webp

It was alright. Reminded me that Kendrick is a damn midget. But I think Weeknd last year was better, but the best of all time belongs to either Prince or MJ. Tom Petty, U2, and the Blues Brothers/ZZ Top/James Brown show in the late 90s also stick out in my memory.

Rolling Stones and The WHo were both awful, although Katy Perry takes the crown of worst halftime show.
Prince>MJ>Everything else

McGay is well on his way to being the GOAT coach. His resume regular season and playoffs is just absurd right now.

5yrs

.679 regular season win %
10.9 wins per season
.700 playoff record (7-3)
2 SB appearances (1-1)
2-0 in NFCCG

How young he is for a coach is unprecedented and hes basically having a better version of 80s Walsh run rn

How is it a better run than Walsh now? Walsh was 7-1 in the postseason and 2-0 in SBs in his first 3 postseasons. He also didn't have a loaded team offensively score 3 points in a SB.

I mean he's off to a good start, but let's pump the brakes a bit.

Last edited:
It was alright. Reminded me that Kendrick is a damn midget. But I think Weeknd last year was better, but the best of all time belongs to either Prince or MJ. Tom Petty, U2, and the Blues Brothers/ZZ Top/James Brown show in the late 90s also stick out in my memory.

Rolling Stones and The WHo were both awful, although Katy Perry takes the crown of worst halftime show.
Big this.
MJ and Prince are world class showpeople who really made it feel like people were seeing something that was helping define their legacy, while most others come off as celebratory legacy homages to prior success and weren't really them in their element.
Weeknd was decent.

I guess I didn’t take a silly narrative with Burrgoat. He didn’t play good and they didn’t win.

Cooper Kupp is simply amazing, on a whole other level than anyone currently playing.

Honestly did he just have the greatest WR season ever? Besides a Rice season Im not sure who else you can argue. And his play was just as great in the playoffs and in big time clutch moments when they needed it.

Honestly did he just have the greatest WR season ever? Besides a Rice season Im not sure who else you can argue. And his play was just as great in the playoffs and in big time clutch moments when they needed it.

I think he did...

over 1900 yards
All Pro
MVP vote
MVP of Superbowl

I imagine this is what Don Hutson must have looked like way back when.

Ah...his NCAA stats were incredible.

I'm really blanking, besides Packers and rams are there any other Superbowl favorites out of the UFC? I know things could change depending on the QB carousel.

I'm really blanking, besides Packers and rams are there any other Superbowl favorites out of the UFC? I know things could change depending on the QB carousel.

I think the AFC is about to start a string of dominace, beating Burrow and his nonexistent line was something the RAMs took advantage of. Unless the Rams put it all together once again, the NFC is toast I like the Bills , Bengals and Chiefs to be clear favorites in the AFC for the next 5-10 years depending on drafts and free agency pick ups.

I think the AFC is about to start a string of dominace, beating Burrow and his nonexistent line was something the RAMs took advantage of. Unless the Rams put it all together once again, the NFC is toast I like the Bills , Bengals and Chiefs to be clear favorites in the AFC for the next 5-10 years depending on drafts and free agency pick ups.
Telling you. Bengals are going nowhere next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back