Kell Brook vs Amir Khan

Who wins?

• Total voters
Brook just walked through him. Good stoppage.

Brook still beats Eubank Jnr I reckon. Hope he doesn’t take it though. Good time to retire.
isn't eubank jr a middleweight? brook shouldn't fight higher than 154.

anyway, he just walked khan down and fucked him up. i actually thought he was being a bit irresponsible with it because amir was still throwing combinations and it's not like brook can afford to take many shots... but he didn't seem to be bothered by anything. like ward was saying, if he used the jab more to set things up, i think he would've knocked him out cold.

and bradley being brutal with the commentary. the guy lost, no need to shit on him for 5 minutes, jeez. he just said khan has no chin, he avoided brook, he always knew he'd get beaten, yada yada yada. stay classy, tim.

Kell Brook vs eubank jr next? Bring it on should be fun.

Sad to see Khan go out like this, but I knew it was likely Brook would win, he has always been more durable.

Mike Perry vs Let Me Bang Bro tonight may be more competitive.
Khan had nothing for Brook just too small.

Yeah that's why Khan never wanted to fight Brook.
He never wanted Brook because that fight was always there for him. This fight was as big today as it ever would have been and Khan knew he had that one in his back pocket when his career was winding down.

Sad to see Khan go out like this, but I knew it was likely Brook would win, he has always been more durable.
I thought Khan would outbox him but you could see in round 1 it was going to be a rough night.

Reactions: Ruv
Did you bet on Khan?

it was dragging, I guess. From the scarecrow woman getting KO’d to the people pulled from the stands in order to fight prospects, the delay, etc. just not good. No, I didn’t bet on khan.

I know people saying Brook looks like he has more in the tank.
I don't think so. A little disappointed he couldn't drop Amir not even once after all that punishment and some of those flush head shots.

Bud also probably there not just to support Khan, but to call out Brook for a rematch. Hahahahaha

isn't eubank jr a middleweight? brook shouldn't fight higher than 154.

anyway, he just walked khan down and fucked him up. i actually thought he was being a bit irresponsible with it because amir was still throwing combinations and it's not like brook can afford to take many shots... but he didn't seem to be bothered by anything. like ward was saying, if he used the jab more to set things up, i think he would've knocked him out cold.

and bradley being brutal with the commentary. the guy lost, no need to shit on him for 5 minutes, jeez. he just said khan has no chin, he avoided brook, he always knew he'd get beaten, yada yada yada. stay classy, tim.

Junior was calling Brook out before the fight, so we’ll see.

Agree Brook was a little undisciplined, but he was a man on a mission tonight.

I had a Portuguese stream and the guys seemed to spent the entire fight talking about the current lightweights and Floyd vs Pac lol.

Back