• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kell Brook vs Amir Khan

Who wins?

• Total voters
I actually feel kind of bad for Khan. I've never liked the guy at all but to shit the bed against a rival that badly, you can't excuse it. He should definitely not fight again. He's always been a one trick pony but his movement was horrible tonight.

Khan done well to stay upright. But fuck you see what it means to Brook.

Ok. But he won most of Rd 3. Brook didn't land or hit him till the last 30 seconds of the Rd. Khan control it for 2:30 seconds of the Rd. So to me that Rd could be scored 10-9 Khan.

He had a slight edge at most, and then nearly got KTFO.

He got bodied, he won round 2 and that's it.

Khan had a disappointing career compared to expectations a lot of people had for him, but I think it would be too far to say that his career wasn't a good one. Time to hang it up for sure.

Damn early stoppage, didn't get the satisfaction of Khan snoring in the ring

Just a jab and he's doing the stanky leg.

I actually feel kind of bad for Khan. I've never liked the guy at all but to shit the bed against a rival that badly, you can't excuse it. He should definitely not fight again. He's always been a one trick pony but his movement was horrible tonight.
Yeah, he didn't have what he used to have as far as speed/skills and without that and with his chin and no legs that was a mess.

that was a little bit tough to watch actually. Big fight. Bad blood all that.

And khan just gets shit on.

Great fight! The betting app I use had a Brook win between round 1-6 at +500

As I said, unless Brook was completely shot to pieces he would have no issues with Khan. That proved to be the case. Brook can't compete with the top dogs anymore but he can beat up fighters like Khan and Porter.

Reactions: Ruv
It's not just the chin. His defense is dogshit. And he's lost the speed that usually made up for it.
Amir Khan was always easy to find. people could always land their sunday shot on him.

Khan is like the british Zab Judah.

I think that's how it would gone any time. We saw a lot more of brook and just how good he was. Great fight.

Brook just walked through him. Good stoppage.

Brook still beats Eubank Jnr I reckon. Hope he doesn’t take it though. Good time to retire.

Back