Votes: 13 4.4%
  • I'm apathetic to this.

Votes: 23 7.8%
  • No comment.

Votes: 13 4.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, an aside, but lol at SWIFT. Not to be a Bitcoin homer, but Bitcoin makes SWIFT completely redundant.

One thing that had me take a step back and realize just where we are with technology and information, there's already a fucking Wikipedia page for the battle of Snake Island.

My 2 cents: they look legit, they conducted simultaneous convoy/air operations and took over a large land mass within a day. At a minimum they have some people who are intelligent.
That is true, and it looks like they are able to adapt to not charging into cities after suffering losses. That being said, they were allowed a lot of time to set up their offence without much to deter their preparation

Probably when said Putin is smart years ago. Unibomber and Obama is smart also. I should apologize to him he was runner up for worst poster
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/162998563/
Worst All Around Poster: The scum to end all scum. You're not sure what rock this sack of crap oozed out from under, but one thing is for sure: they absolutely suck, and this website would be vastly improved if they were shot into the sun irl.
WINNER: @BIKES!
Runner up: @StoneColdSteveAustin
<escalate99>

Clinton was right look at this Russian agent , in before “fake democrat”

None of that is relevant to what I said: America's media, politicians, popular culture & journalists despise Christians, especially white Christians. I couldn't give a fuck what anyone 'identifies' as. At no point did I say Christians are persecuted, either. You're having to strawman me because that's a typical tactic of your kind as you have absolutely no counter-argument.

The only people who play the victim are your kind. Cut it out, brat.
You sit here making the blanket statement "the media despises Christians". This shows how incredibly ignorant you are. The most popular news media on TV and Radio both lean heavy right in America. They specifically cater to the Christian right. To pretend that Christian are despised by the media in America, when they hold the political power, and are backed by the most popular news media outlets on tv and radio is asinine.

5qgogvvn8j071.jpg
Lmfao. Someone told me these kids in bootcamp now are allowed access to their cell phones. Our military must be fully of pussies now.

Russia is fucking broke. They can't afford to train like the USA and other western countries. Most of their "experienced" troops have been bombing civilians in Syria with hardly any resistance. They are a paper tiger for conventional warfare. The only thing that has allowed them to be so brazen is their nuclear arsenal.
I would say they primarily conduct "operations" in already contentious areas, so it is hard to judge if they have and clear cut recent military victories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back