Votes: 13 4.4%
  • I'm apathetic to this.

Votes: 23 7.8%
  • No comment.

Votes: 13 4.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those bombs had the energy of about 20,000 tons of TNT. A modern thermonuclear bomb has the energy of about 1,200,000 tons of TNT. There are also over 10,000 nuclear bombs in the world.

A more intense explosion with a wider kill zone. Is all.
A limited nuclear exchange is nothing but a stubbed toe in human history.

An all out exchange would never see all bombs discharged.

There's no way they'll see real combat. Way too high profile. If they get killed, it severely impacts morale of the Ukrainian troops.
That’s their decision to make. If they want to fight then they probably will.

Absolute fucking crock of shit. Gaslight elsewhere, clown.
You spend to much time eating up that right wing horse shit about "MSM". You are telling me fox news doesnt dominate cable news rating? Now Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, and Dave Ramsey dont absolutely dominate the talk radio scene? You absolutely have no clue what the truth about where America gets its news from. When we start actually talking about who the top rated MSM really is in America, it leans right.

Can you imagine 2 Former World Champion Boxers and International Boxing Hall of Famers becoming Martyrs trying to defend their home against a Dictator .
high_res

You sit here making the blanket statement "the media despises Christians". This shows how incredibly ignorant you are. The most popular news media on TV and Radio both lean heavy right in America. They specifically cater to the Christian right. To pretend that Christian are despised by the media in America, when they hold the political power, and are backed by the most popular news media outlets on tv and radio is asinine.

Absolute fucking crock of shit. Gaslight elsewhere, clown.

You two gonna make out?

ukraine holding up thats for sure,but i think the main reason is that russian soliders have zero clue what the fuck are they fighting for
Seeing captured Russian soldiers look so clueless that they are not even afraid does not coincide with the picture of the scary russian bear for sure

What kind of language can we use here?

Do I get yellows for suggesting the fucking reprehensible cunt needs to fuck off back to Russia and have a fake victory parade, and that the cunts in the USA 'admiring' this like Trump need to go hang themselves?

Because, you know, I do try to do good stuff in the MMA section.

I don't know who to root for here

A neonazi-infested ultranationalist country of wh*te supremacists building up a huge missile threat against their neighbors, or a bald manlet launching iraq-style invasions leading to a bunch of civilian deaths

Let them fight.

What kind of language can we use here?

Do I get yellows for suggesting the fucking reprehensible cunt needs to fuck off back to Russia and have a fake victory parade, and that the cunts in the USA 'admiring' this like Trump need to go hang themselves?

Because, you know, I do try to do good stuff in the MMA section.

We can just give you yellows ahead of time so you can speak freely?

So what's the latest take from Trump's biggest supporters in here over his latest statements calling this a genius move? I'd love to hear this justified somehow so we can all stop worrying about massive armed conflict and a sick and beligerant autocrat leading a nuclear arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back