• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Russia vs. Ukraine Combat Megathread vol.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What that shows me is the vast majority of Russian soldiers do not want to harm what they probably consider fellow citizens
Dunno.
Anyway IRL EU/EEZ at first are counting number of refugees etc things.
Had been in Ukraine 10 deaths or 20000 deaths matters lesser, sorry.

Not when my opinion of most world leaders is at an all time low. I wouldn't piss on many of them if they were on fire. Unless this leads to a change in management I really don't like the current class of midwits having access to all that.

It should demand considerable near future turnover, it's up to the right-wing to take the initiative and seize the moment and sentiment. But it seems like the only thing people are concerned with is Joe Brandon, corporate media's support for Ukraine and licking Putin's arse. Like bro, who gives a fuck about any of that.

Seconded, but only if it comes with a healthy infusion of individuality. I don't want those boys marching anywhere while being controlled by a hive mind.

20220114-155304.png

These are former military personnel looking at the same operational maps that you are and making assessments. They did say something similar to what you did: that if the Russians intend to go in hard at Kyiv, it will be very bloody and a horrible look to the international community. Because even with their large force, to surround a city the size of Kyiv takes a massive amount of troops. Which means pulling troops from elsewhere in the country. Maybe they'll do that, not sure.

My wild guess of what they might do: cut the power in Kyiv, target or take over gas and heating facilities while keeping control of all roads and highways. Then negotiate some more. I really doubt anyone's planning all-out combat in Kyiv. In fact I'm hoping that's the case. If those negotiations don't work, they'll probably try to find a way to turn those around Zelensky against him, so he gets overthrown.

My wild guess of what they might do: cut the power in Kyiv, target or take over gas and heating facilities while keeping control of all roads and highways. Then negotiate some more. I really doubt anyone's planning all-out combat in Kyiv. In fact I'm hoping that's the case. If those negotiations don't work, they'll probably try to find a way to turn those around Zelensky against him, so he gets overthrown.
I reallllly hope he was bluffing with the EU/No Fly shit today just to see where Vlad's head is at. If he's serious this could get HOT hot.

Encircle then bombs away most likely if demands are not met, unlikely they will actually enter

What I wanna know is what are they going to do when Russian officials don't answer their summons. I mean, it's not like they can blackmail Russia into giving them up...

Oh and word to the pearl clutching military geniuses with tears flowing down their faces:
"Russia is literally fucking obliterating Ukraine and salting their lands as they genocide civilians and fucking burn the whole country"
and
"Russia is a paper tiger that is getting their asses kicked at every turn and can't win a war against anyone who isn't syria"

are not congruent ideas. You gotta pick one and we can operate from there.

pot
I catch myself doing this as well. I just can’t stand the blatant hypocrisy of the US and its lackeys. It kinda angers me to notice that so many people seem to not care or ignore it. Also, the MSM is truly despotic. Never in their history have they reported this agressive on the countless of US invasions of sovereign countries. Let alone current US-Saudi war on the poorest country in the Middle East, Yemen, where millions are being starved to death with a medieval type of siege.

I nearly vomited when I heard Biden say “Who in the Lord’s name does Putin thinks gives him the right to declare new so called countries”.

you are rooting for russia? thats because you have lots of moral and intellectual problems. this is just a symptom of those.

and why would the msm so aggressively cover this and not americas terrible wars? just MAYBE it has something to do with putins dead pan thread of fucking nuclear war.....

This only proofs that the MSM and social media propaganda that “the Russians are murdering civilians” is false. If anything, what we see here is a very cordial force that allowed subjects to enter and get close to them. If these were US soldiers, they would have opened fire to any civilian aproaching them as we have seen in Iraq and Afghanistan. Russian soldiers have clearly better war ethics.

The number of destroyed convoys can be seen on the Reddit channel.

Now that all the world's media is covering that gigantic convoy heading to Kyiv, you have to fear for those Russian soldiers as well.

I can't help but wonder how we know they're Russian and not Ukrainan vehicles?

Encircle then bombs away most likely if demands are not met, unlikely they will actually enter

No, I don't think so, what is the point in putting a puppet government in charge of Ukraine if there isn't even a capital city?

My wild guess of what they might do: cut the power in Kyiv,
Is not enough cold time. At least 72 hours with 0 electricity supply and heating will do nothing much. Maybe later, after week.

, they'll probably try to find a way to turn those around Zelensky against him, so he gets overthrown.
Well, they had options with political campaigns etc and get rid him with 0 war with time for sure, why not.
However Putin is crazy and we see this. EU does have refugees and believe or not, everything now is too late. Pandora's box is opened and even if tomorrow sanctions will be lifted, this already is too late.

Ukrainians ARE putting up a fight. But if you look at the operational maps that several posters (me included) are providing on regular basis, you’ll see that Russians are steadily progressing forwards. The first real resistance they met is Kharkov. City fighting is really a mess if you are not a US Armed Forces in Fallujah :D. Kharkov is the first place where both sides used MLRSs inside the city. I can’t blame Ukrainians, ‘cause they are defending their homes, but placing military targets in residential sleeping areas is a sign for disaster.
they do this for the same reason the middle eastern factions do it. If they go anywhere else Putin can just carpet bomb them and it would be over in seconds.

Yeah, all that money he's been spending on troll farms and memes and he's getting completely owned in the PR/propaganda side of the war.

Putin is going to be really angry with his boys. @bobgeese and @grimballer are probably in Black Dolphin already.

Actually this is so true. What happened to his troll farms. Damn things must be really bad then.

I agree with the first part, but I don't see the second part playing at all. Dude has become a folk hero and modern day William Wallace. I guess you're saying they'll "try" which okay I can see that. I just don't see that being an avenue that will work.

This only proofs that the MSM and social media propaganda that “the Russians are murdering civilians” is false. If anything, what we see here is a very cordial force that allowed subjects to enter and get close to them. If these were US soldiers, they would have opened fire to any civilian aproaching them as we have seen in Iraq and Afghanistan. Russian soldiers have clearly better war ethics.

Yeah, because we never saw any US soldiers engaging with civilian populations in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Jesus, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.