• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Russia vs. Ukraine Combat Megathread vol.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
zva2zn9wcmk81.jpg

17mile long Russian convoy on its way to Kiev.
These guys have a death wish being that close to each other..
No kidding. If this is how they operate then I can see how 4300 Russians have been killed.

Putin laying out why he invaded

partially, the US tampering
History and other factors

The speech is very direct, not sure which parts are true or false, but it surely seems complex

This only proofs that the MSM and social media propaganda that “the Russians are murdering civilians” is false. If anything, what we see here is a very cordial force that allowed subjects to enter and get close to them. If these were US soldiers, they would have opened fire to any civilian aproaching them as we have seen in Iraq and Afghanistan. Russian soldiers have clearly better war ethics.

they even respect the highway code ;)

Satellite imagery company Maxar Technology says that earlier reports indicating the column of Russian armour advancing on Kyiv is 17 miles (27km) long are inaccurate.

The convoy actually stretches about 40 miles, according to Maxar.

The company added that new images also show ground troops and attack helicopters in southern Belarus, less than 20 miles from the Ukraine border.

-- I think we very quickly approaching the end of this war, and still there will be no winner.

Fuck.

War ending?
Why won't there be a winner?

Honestly , I remember very well the 2003 Irak war , seems it was so easy in the beginning for the USA back then. Now the Russia seems to struggle. Of courses the USA wasn’t being propaganded by any other major forces ….

Putin laying out why he invaded

partially, the US tampering
History and other factors

The speech is very direct, not sure which parts are true or false, but it surely seems complex

There's something about the way Putin is breathing throughout the early parts of this speech.

Huge, deep breaths, that can't be the result of talking.

Looks to me like the only chance for any sort of survival is if the world pledge sanctions will be in effect for years should the government be overthrown.

But there's not much time to make such threats, and I don't know if enough countries would agree.

And would that even deter Putin anyway? It might not.

The ones championing war are never the ones who will have to fight it.

bunch of fake videos and propaganda and now hedge fund operators begging to our involvement in the conflict. Yet I am a crazy thinking something isn’t right and maybe some market manipulation is going on. Who knows, m I rite?

Lol. They better hope so, because a few fighter jets could make that convoy very uncomfortable.

They could...but as a layman I gotta think that's one spot the Russians aren't just blowing smoke. It's hard to imagine that Russian air power doesn't have a big advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.