International Russia vs. Ukraine Combat Megathread vol.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elon the goat
@brackis1

fuel-fire.gif

If you actually want to find it, go look for it. Otherwise its probably best you keep your head buried in the sand. It will be easier for you to deny it that way.

The two videos of the son and his father and dog being killed absolutely ruined my day. I try to buffer the videos to make sure my wife doesn't see any of these.

For anyone questioning the death and violence of this conflict, there is a lot of straight up war gore if you go looking for it. Beware if you dont have the stomach for that sort of thing.
CNN literally showed a dead 6 year old girl in purple unicorn pajamas next to her parents

Yeah, we know.

Unintelligent autists are pretending it's not real.

Those unintelligent autists project many social media profiles all over the world.

Those unintelligent autists don't know how they've been figured out, either.

He’s not saying it’s not happening. He’s just that it’s not some massive offensive like Russia is capable of. I get what he’s is saying. He is just an insufferable about all of it.

Last edited:
The two videos of the son and his father and dog being killed absolutely ruined my day. I try to buffer the videos to make sure my wife doesn't see any of these.
Its hard for me to watch all of it. I hate seein any of it. Even the ones of the Russian solders. Faces blown of, bodies burnt, dead inside their vehicles. War is fucking gross and horrible.

He’s not saying it’s not happening. He’s just that it’s not some massive offensive like Russia is capable of. I get what he’s is saying. He is just an insufferable prick about all of it.

The counter point he is ignoring is everyone knows Russia could scorch earth Ukraine and win with relative ease. Obviously that was never an option because Country's would be forced to get involved when a million civilians are bombed to death. The reality is as far as I can see is Russia doesnt actively control ONE city, not one.

That’s a talking corpse isn’t it?
They rolled Pat out for this one. Just wonder how much Putin paid for it.
Of course this in on brand for Pat. He said the hurricanes in Florida was because Disney has "gay day", which is a day gay people go to Disney.
He has a point, God probably hated the last 3 Star Wars movies as much as anyone else did.

500 men (with Russian Wagner Group mercs) attacked a U.S. force of 40 infantry.

"They tore us to pieces, put us through Hell!"

"The Yankees made their point."

500 Russian led troops got their ISH pushed in by 40 Americans.

OGC.60b3a7891d9597441ae91f0d2063aa9d

The logistical ability and tech level of the U.S. is pretty ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.