News Cain Velasquez arrested on a charge of attempted murder for shooting at his relatives molester

Should Cain's friends or family have tried to stop him from making a huge mistake?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it comes off very sheltered to say you have that much mental control and ability to think in the moment especially one so shocking and traumatizing and rage inducing. cains gut instinct is to protect his kids and family at all costs because they are everything in life. . i believe cain would normally think with more logic 100% but he snapped. if we look at everything presented and his history he mentally snapped. i dont think he planned this out in a normal state of mind. i think he was still even under this psychosis after his arrest i doubt this guy slept or ate normal for weeks on end. was experimenting with psychedelics recently too and has head trauma from fighting .. its just not something people would have seen coming . The mind is fragile. for all people. even those regarded as having some of the strongest minds on earth- former ufc hw champion - your mental health can fall apart in an instant . i dont explain this to excuse violent behavior or cains actions but i know you for example probably see your self as a logical guy who can make good decisions and think before he acts in all instances but imagine if one day your mind just starts to miss fire either from disease or trauma and instead of every one looking at you as a whole and your history they turn on you , act like you are evil or crazy almost as if you have always have been that way and everythiing else is forgotten. i dont think thats fair to do to cain or anyone given the information we have about mental health these days. if it comes out cain is some crazy conspiracy theory nut and it was 100% thought out clear minded and selfish i agree with you but my point is he deserves the benefit of the doubt as most people do.
You make a fair point. Maybe he just snapped and can't understand why he made that decision in hindsight. We'll have to see what he says about it, if anything.

And yes, I'm assuming the me I know is the me I will always be. And you make a fair point that if someone snaps, that assumption isn't worth shit. Fair points. I'll wait for more information. And even though I'm 99.9% sure I wouldn't snap, based on how I've handled bad shit in my life before, fair point, it was never anyone raping my child. Thank Jah for that much.

I still think I wouldn't snap but you make a good point that I don't KNOW this to be true. We can only go by what we know of ourselves in the past but maybe that's not the whole story. Point taken.

The fact that he may be a suspect in a crime doesn't justify anyone shooting him. We don't get to make that determination. The Punisher may be judge, jury, and executionaer- but as citizens we can't be.

I stated that he was not innocent. And he's not.

I predict somebody finishes the job for Cain. The high profile nature and pedophilia connection will have some righteous hombres looking to honor their boy and take out this sick dog.

Where he is located he is most likely going to go to San Quentin if he is convicted. I'm not so sure there will be any protection. Which, you love to see.

https://www.marinij.com/2018/07/01/california-dismantling-safety-units-for-prisoners-in-peril/
I work in CDCR. There will be protection if they feel it is needed. They can always be put in administrative segregation for high profile cases; there are ways to shield inmates from the general population other than sensitive-needs yards.

Some are saying he will go to a miniumum security prison here- FALSE. A violent crime like shooting someone would warrant level 3 or 4 security, which is max level.

That's only because the world is run by pedos. No sane society would operate like this on an offense like this. So fucked up.

My homeboy went to state prison for 5 years for not letting his girl out of the house after she started smashing dishes when they were arguing.

They called it kidnapping...he was 20.

Another friend went for 5 because he was standing outside when one of our homeboys robbed a store...he didn't know the kid was gonna rob the place.

But these guys can ruin innocent kids lives forever and go to prison and get out in 2.

And Im supposed to understand that sir?

Last edited:
I work in CDCR. There will be protection if they feel it is needed. They can always be put in administrative segregation for high profile cases; there are ways to shield inmates from the general population other than sensitive-needs yards.

Some are saying he will go to a miniumum security prison here- FALSE. A violent crime like shooting someone would warrant level 3 or 4 security, which is max level.

I was replying to a post regarding the pedo. Not Cain. I agree with you about Cain.

I don't know. I just think that if I were a female and if I had to choose between being molested, possibly over clothes best case scenario, and full on unconsented, penetration rape, I'd rather be molested. That's just my view.

what does this even have to do with being female or male.

That's the whole problem though, we don't know who is innocent. That's why we don't go out with guns blazing and ask questions later- bad approach.

I didn't say Cain had a good approach. The poster I replied to said an innocent man got shot. I corrected him. Unless you're skeptical that the step son did anything to those kids then the only innocent ones in the situation are the kids themselves.

If Cain has to do prison time for shooting at a suspected Pedo then this world truly is fucked. I mean you have people that have flat out killed people and got a slap on the wrist...

One thing I found interesting is that the guy who Cain shot (the father who is innocent, not the son who has the same name as him) is a former NASCAR driver. Possibly his driving skills is what allowed them to get away from Cain without at least one of them being killed.

https://stockcarracing.fandom.com/wiki/Harry_Goularte

Edit: Apparently Harry Goularte Sr. is the father of the suspected molester and not the one who was shot and was driving. That would be the stepfather who is named Paul Bender. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
One thing I found interesting is that the guy who Cain shot (the father who is innocent, not the son who has the same name as him) is a former NASCAR driver. Possibly his driving skills is what allowed them to get away from Cain without at least one of them being killed.

https://stockcarracing.fandom.com/wiki/Harry_Goularte

This whole story is so CRAZY.

Like, what are the chances of all these facets being a part of the same story?

No one expected this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back