Colby calling out Dustin is one of the worst call outs ever

I think Colby may have come to terms with the fact that he won’t be champion and is chasing the money now

Walk around weights.

Colby - 182
Porier -185
Usman - 190

Unless I see a source for Colby's walkaround other than Colby, I'm not buying it.

I mean my boy Fiziev calling out Vince Vaughn makes more sense.

Colby just beat Mas, who is his first current top 15 win at WW , and there's guys like Khamzat, Luque, Muhammad, but you call out a LW???

Who exactly would wanna see this fight? Dustin is probably an easier matchup than Mas. Smh
Colby is smart and knows the fans are tired of him fighting Usman even though that's the fight to make so he's going for easy money until the dust settles and he can push for another title shot

I mean if you're looking at it from a sporting perspective I guess it would be a bad call out. But if you look at it from a business angle, it's great. A grudge match against a guy who has headlined multiple ppv events and has gotten the rub from Conor. Seeing as how this is a business first, I think a Poirier fight would be the best option for Colby right now and he's smart to try and start building heat for it right away.

If Colby eats Dustin who devoured Conor --

Colby gets a boost to his ego, Conor-cred, and bank account.

#lawofthefish

I would love for this fight to happen just for the trash talk.

Porier family vs Chaos Covington will be media gold.

Lol Dustin walks around heavier than Colby, Colby is notoriously small for WW, how the fuck did you get he's a big WW?.

Walk around weights.

Colby - 182
Porier -185
Usman - 190

Also Dustin has been talking shit about Colby for years, and vice versa, saying it's on site if they see each other at the gym. How are you going to talk shit and then refuse to fight?

What's more pathetic is his fan base trying to protect him for having his mouth write a check that he can't cash, your like his girlfriend telling Colby to leave him alone
big doesn't mean he has to be a rumble Johnson
rumble couldn't even wrestle and keep people down at ww
colby can

no one wants to see a gay wrestle fuck

I'm no fan of Colby, but it isn't a crazy call out.
Colby faced and was beat by Usman 2x now, so it's not like he has a lot of options. These "street beef" type fights are a good path for him to go to rack up some wins and hope that someone else knocks Usman off so that he can get another shot at the title.
Poirer has talked about doing 170, so it's not like this hasn't been on his radar.

big doesn't mean he has to be a rumble Johnson
rumble couldn't even wrestle and keep people down at ww
colby can

no one wants to see a gay wrestle fuck

Lol you need to educate yourself on wrestling, Colby comes from Folk style wrestling, where there is riding time, maintaining top control is important in Folk wrestling because unlike Freestyle there is no stand ups.

What your attributing to size is actually skill and technique

That’s cute but there is lots of footage of Stutterton tucking tail when fighters confront him without security present. Enjoy the fake Colby reality though I guess?

Lol what are you, 14? If your still fighting in the streets after 30, your a fucking loser, nobody thinks your cool.

We are talking about professional prize fighters refusing to fight one another because they're scared, after talking shit.

Nobody is saying or wants Dustin and Colby to scrap outside, we want to see professionals compete against one another.

Dustin talked shit, there career paths lined up perfectly, both lost at the title, Dustin just offered to move up to 170 to fight Nate, Nate got booked with Conor, now Dustin is hiding back at 155 with no fight because Colby called him out. Pathetic

Colby just headlined a ppv in a non title fight.

It’s a callout that makes sense from a clout standpoint. That’s what these guys are there for. You don’t like it? It’s not your job.

Now DP has to do what’s best for him so we will see if he bites. But Colby isn’t calling out a Belal after a headline ppv fight.

He should call out BJ Penn.

Yeah man, awful call out. Porier is definitely not in the mix at 170 lol would've been great if he called out Khamzat

Lol what are you, 14? If your still fighting in the streets after 30, your a fucking loser, nobody thinks your cool.

Fascinating. So tell me Josh: in your family, you were taught that calling people's wives whores and their children illegitimate swamp trash is cool, as is running away balls tucked when confronted about it?

This whole "calling out of LW" narrative is BS. He's not calling out a smaller opponent. Poirier cuts a lot of weight to make 155. Covington is a small WW. Dustin walks around at least 10 lbs heavier than Colby.

I like that fight because of the bad blood tbh. Colby has had two title shots against the current champ already and failed. Hes not gonna be working his way back up to another title shot anytime soon so there isnt really an urgent need for him to mix it up with other WW challengers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back