I've officially been fired

Gracious Warrior

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Welp I've officially been fired after a 3 week investigation by HR. I was a accused of sexual harassment by a backstabbing coworker who pretended to be my friend for so long.

I just want to put this out there for any guys who work with females and interact with them regularly. Never forget that women are women and they don't have the same mentality and sense of humor we men have. So before you think they are just like any of your other buddies take a moment to realize they are not.

Long story short: a female co-worker and I always chat and share jokes and memes and what not. We gossip and talk about inappropriate things too. So I'm thinking this lady is my friend because this is how friends act towards eachother. So anyway we are working from home and we start exchanging memes on messenger. And I jokingly sent her a picture of a guy giving himself a blowjob. She didn't seem offended and didn't raise any objections. We continued chatting and then parted ways in normal fashion.

The next day I get a call from HR. They tell me It's critically important. I must come in the next day.

I go to the office and they tell me I'm suspended until they conclude their investigation into a sexual harassment allegation against me. They told me the allegation was about the image I sent of the man. At that moment I knew I was toast. they told me I wasn't allowed to reach out to my coworkers in any fashion. So I couldn't call her and ask wtf this was all about.

But now it's done. I'm fired. And I'm still baffled by why she did what she did. She could have just said not cool and I would have got the message. I just feel super betrayed that she went nuclear from the start. But now I know my lesson.

You done goofed man. Theres a huge difference between sharing memes, and a picture of a dude sucking his own dick.

Women often love to play the "victim" in benign situations, but it is really weird you thought to send that picture.

Welp I've officially been fired after a 3 week investigation by HR. I was a accused of sexual harassment by a backstabbing coworker who pretended to be my friend for so long.

I just want to put this out there for any guys who work with females and interact with them regularly. Never forget that women are women and they don't have the same mentality and sense of humor we men have. So before you think they are just like any of your other buddies take a moment to realize they are not.

Long story short: a female co-worker and I always chat and share jokes and memes and what not. We gossip and talk about inappropriate things too. So I'm thinking this lady is my friend because this is how friends act towards eachother. So anyway we are working from home and we start exchanging memes on messenger. And I jokingly sent her a picture of a guy giving himself a blowjob. She didn't seem offended and didn't raise any objections. We continued chatting and then parted ways in normal fashion.

The next day I get a call from HR. They tell me It's critically important. I must come in the next day.

I go to the office and they tell me I'm suspended until they conclude their investigation into a sexual harassment allegation against me. They told me the allegation was about the image I sent of the man. At that moment I knew I was toast. they told me I wasn't allowed to reach out to my coworkers in any fashion. So I couldn't call her and ask wtf this was all about.

But now it's done. I'm fired. And I'm still baffled by why she did what she did. She could have just said not cool and I would have got the message. I just feel super betrayed that she went nuclear from the start. But now I know my lesson.

That’s hard to believe for the fact you described the nature of your relationship (sharing memes, sexual jokes etc) and then she goes on to report you for that out of everything? What a crazy unstable miserable twat. You also probably weren’t as close to her as you Initially thought… she’s still just female coworker not one of your homies.

I myself walk on fire many times. I have a lot of contracts with one of my companies I own and I’ve fucked a handful of young cashier girls and even some of the young assistant managers at some of the places I have contracts with. Never gotten in any trouble but I know doing stuff like that could easily jeopardize it. Still worth it though lmao

Last edited:

denzel-washington-training-day.gif

So anyway we are working from home and we start exchanging memes on messenger. And I jokingly sent her a picture of a guy giving himself a blowjob. She didn't seem offended and didn't raise any objections. We continued chatting and then parted ways in normal fashion.

What in the fck? What kind of weirdo are you..

Based on your sense of humor, you seem overly annoying in real life. Wouldn't be surprised if your interaction with that female was a fabrication through your own perspective lol.

Last edited:
What was the best case scenario of sending this picture? Sometimes you gotta stop and think before you send something man. Live and learn I guess.

That was a stupid thing to do. I saw this type of shit all the time when I was a union steward. Guys get too comfortable then cross the line and get in trouble.

We had this one maid in particular that got three of our guys (that I know of) fired. She would hit on absolutely everyone and talk about these sex clubs she goes to without her husband and stuff like that but when someone would make a move she'd be right in HR saying she was being harrassed.

I'm not gonna pour salt on the wound. Hope you find a job soon. If you're lucky, maybe something better...a "fall forward" so to speak.

Long story short: a female co-worker and I always chat and share jokes and memes and what not. We gossip and talk about inappropriate things too. So I'm thinking this lady is my friend because this is how friends act towards eachother. So anyway we are working from home and we start exchanging memes on messenger. And I jokingly sent her a picture of a guy giving himself a blowjob....

... I stopped reading right there

Back