I've officially been fired

<Varys01>

I wouldn't even send my bros a pic of a guy sucking his own dick, let alone a girl. Heck, I wouldn't even look at that shit.
You just don't have the same sense of humor like us men...
<seedat>

Lol. I'm guessing you have trouble reading people and maintaining eye contact.

I had a dream where I leaned forward to discover I was suddenly flexible enough to reach my own dick.

I thought to myself, should I suck it? And then decided not to because there were people around.

"I'll try it later when I'm alone" I said to myself.

But then I woke up and realized it was all a dream.

The lesson here is to always suck your own dick if you can. Even if there are people around. You never know when this window of opportunity will close.

I had a dream where I leaned forward to discover I was suddenly flexible enough to reach my own dick.

I thought to myself, should I suck it? And then decided not to because there were people around.

The lesson here is to always suck your own dick if you can. Even if there are people around. You never know when this window of opportunity will close.

Fuckin poetry sir lol

VLBqCi.gif

<Dany07>lol might even be beyond sexual harassment I think he actually commited a sexual offense sending that pic .
Don't be a snowflake. Unwanted pictures with sexual content for everyone!

Long story short: a female co-worker and I always chat and share jokes and memes and what not. We gossip and talk about inappropriate things too. So I'm thinking this lady is my friend because this is how friends act towards eachother. So anyway we are working from home and we start exchanging memes on messenger. And I jokingly sent her a picture of a guy giving himself a blowjob. She didn't seem offended and didn't raise any objections. We continued chatting and then parted ways in normal fashion.

<DontBelieve1>

I'm not buying this.

HR looked into everything about a situation during a 3-week investigation, including the entire messenger conversation between you two, right?

That means they know the entire context of the 'innappropriate' conversations between you two, and would have judged the blowjob meme and perhaps have been a further line of being inappropriate, but it wouldn't have cross the line of sexual harrassment.

So, you're either leaving out some details of the interaction that would make your termination justified, or your own employer was looking for a reason to get rid of you anyway, or you're making all of this shit up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lessconaga
Back