Crime It happened, I got an invite to a job course about micro aggression

Oh, you're so racist. I feel bad for the Chinese man.
That dog don't hunt.

There's cities with more Han Chinese in them then there are Hungarian speakers the world over. Methinks he was trying rip off an actual minority. Deplorable behavior you ask me.

Yup, this is where we're heading as a society apparently.

go dressed like this, assert your dominance
latest

My first instinct is too go guns blazing into the discussion about how stupid this all is.
And say we should watch out we don't get too woke as a company.
Also want to ask the course leader if he heard about Critical Race Theory and what he thinks about it.

It said in the invite that when you ask someone where he/she is originally from or say that he speaks
our language excellently is cause for this person to feel unsafe.

I definitly plan to explain the difference between racism and discimination.
I mean when I say muslim commit lots of terrorist attacks isnt just a fact,
it also isn't racism since muslim isnt a race. Anyone white,black, red, yellow can be a muslim.

My instinct says I should just keep my mouth shut the whole time,but I just cant do it.

Any suggestions how I could discuss the problem neutrally and diffuse this woke activity,
without losing my job ?
Maybe some one liners that state my point ?

Thanks America for bringin this to my country

Say that you don't feel comfortable taking the class and you feel it's causing you anxiety and blah blah blah. Turn dem tables.

My first instinct is too go guns blazing into the discussion about how stupid this all is.
Also want to ask the course leader if he heard about Critical Race Theory and what he thinks about it.

It said in the invite that when you ask someone where he/she is originally from or say that he speaks

it also isn't racism since muslim isnt a race. Anyone white,black, red, yellow can be a muslim.

My instinct says I should just keep my mouth shut the whole time,but I just cant do it.

Any suggestions how I could discuss the problem neutrally and diffuse this woke activity,
without losing my job ?

I feel like they are targeting you with microaggressions and you feel unsafe at the workplace.

without losing my job ?

Blame everything on Putin, and you're Golden.

You can say slavery was caused by him, and not a single soul will object.

Say women are bad drivers because he attacked ukraine, even the wokest feminist like meself will cheer you on.

Anywho, good luck. Post updates.

Blame everything on Putin, and you're Golden.

You can say slavery was caused by him, and not a single soul will object.

Say women are bad drivers because he attacked ukraine, even the wokest feminist like meself will cheer you on.

Anywho, good luck. Post updates.
the world sucked long before Russia went on a killing spree.

So your first instinct is to go in there and demonstrate exactly why you were invited there. I look forward to your "I don't know why I got fired" thread.

Last edited:
You could go there and offer micro-apologies for all the micro-trauma that you've caused, but that will almost certainly result in your ass getting macro-fired.

A colleague of mine said something that stuck.

When diversity is the goal, equality will die.
When equality is the goal, diversity will come naturally.
They go hand in hand.

Hence Diversity (and now Equity) and Inclusion

They go hand in hand.

Hence Diversity (and now Equity) and Inclusion

Lol @ "equity".

I guess everyone gets a gold medal at the Olympics now because..."equity".

Imagine thinking the lazy goof, living in his mom's basement should have the same outcome, "equity", as the guy who busts his ass at work everyday.

I know you're a troll and all, but lol if anyone takes "equity" seriously.

Here's some "equity" for you, I'm sure all these failing students who got passed on to the next grade, due to black privilege and "muh racism" will become beacons of success in the future.

Baltimore school system won't make failing students repeat grades

without losing my job ?

Last edited:
Goddamn, it's so sad what happened to California. My mom's from Cali and we used to go there every summer, and it just kept getting worse and worse until it wasn't even worth going anymore. California in the 90s was the GOAT. It didn't even happen all at once, I had to watch the place I loved get a little shittier every summer until it turned into someplace I'll never go again.

Last edited:
T.S. must fill the room with uppercuts and report back here asap !!

Maybe just roll with it and punch a dolphin afterwards. Getting yourself fired only emboldens the soy

Back