KHAMZAT HAVING A REALLY BAD WEIGHT CUT

I interpreted that as him experiencing the full force of the spotlight for the first time. He looks like a guy who is trying to use his willpower to overcome the shock of dealing with a large volume of fake people who are acting in front of the cameras.

Nah, the guy has almost 2 days to recover. The weight ins were early Friday and he will fight late Saturday night. Plenty of time.

If he loses, it was because Burns was better.

He’s obviously just been in a weight cut. But he made championship weight. Couldn’t have been THAT bad. That being said, in certain his cut is harder than Burns. Maybe if it goes late, burns can outlast him. This is a 3 round fight though, isn’t it? Doubt that would be enough rounds to gas him out.

I wish they would just leave these guys alone on weigh-cutting days. All they're doing is making him answer the same stupid questions he's been asked for the past few weeks, only now he's completely drained and hasn't had time to recover. Just leave him the fuck alone and let him rehydrate, you're not asking him anything new.

I interpreted that as him experiencing the full force of the spotlight for the first time. He looks like a guy who is trying to use his willpower to overcome the shock of dealing with a large volume of fake people who are acting in front of the cameras.
Notice how Khazmat is more lively when actual fighters are asking him questions and goes sleep-mode when the others ask him questions? That fits my theory because the personality of a fighter is opposite of someone who is putting on an act. Hence, he's far more comfortable talking to them.

UFC should have told khazmat not to worry about the last few pounds, ufc towels would have saved him

I'm expecting him to gas pretty hard if it goes past the first round.

Both Khamzat and Aljo looked and sounded drained af

Damn, getting flashbacks..

usa-today-8688451.0.jpg

Back