Colby vs Khamzat - Your prediction for this fight?

Who wins this fight?

• Total voters
colby lacks the power to do what burns did. Khazmat gassed because burns was hurting him, i think he overpowers colby in the wrestling

i think his gas is ok as long as he aint getting hit with those bombs

Yeah I know that. In your post you were saying burns is a can. I was replying that he was certainly not a can and is probably 50/50 with Colby in a fight. Burns can KO anyone and he definitely had khamzat on the brink, dude was eating some canvas.
I like burns and was rooting for him tonight I think he is just lucky to be in a weak division. Not trying to disrespect him but I think he loses to Usman and Colby 10 out of 10 times

Easy win for Colby

He melts NoGasmat with his pace, especially over 5 rounds

Colby may trigger people with mean words but he is elite while NoGasmat was exhausted after 3 rounds in mostly a striking match against Burns

In short NoGasmat is not really for 5 hard rounds

I think Colby way easier fight for Khamzat. It was a good lesson for him this fight... Colby lacks power to deal with Khamzat unlike Gilbert. Also Khamzat fought really stupid, didnt follow gameplan, even his coach hated it.

Colby has a shot for sure. He pushes a nasty pace, and never really gets tired...
He's gonna get tired against Borz though. When he gets taken down and his head beaten through the floor he's gonna be dead tired.

Colbys feints won’t work cuz he has no power.

Also Chimaev won’t be afraid to stay on the ground with Colby.
I'll tell you what, I'll give you the same odds they were giving Burns tonight. Pm me close to the fight , I will give you 5-1 odds, but only in you agree to wager atleast 100$ .
If khamzat beats Colby you'll get atleast 500$

Really because it didn’t look like Chimaev could go hard for 5 rounds tonight. Colby is bigger and has a much higher pace than Burns.

Colbys feints won’t work cuz he has no power.

Also Chimaev won’t be afraid to stay on the ground with Colby.
Colby's feints worked against Jorge, who is like a trained Sasquatch in the woods, on the feet against Khamzat who looked like a confused Orge out there

Colby Covington would wreck dude, he would beat him badly

You can think whatever you want, you're free to your own opinion, but there is minimal chance khamzat beats Colby Covington

Khamzat looked gassed by the 2nd round ffs. Colby's relentless pressure would overwhelm him.

He's gonna get tired against Borz though. When he gets taken down and his head beaten through the floor he's gonna be dead tired.

He couldn't keep Burns down, what would lead you to believe he could even takedown Colby much less keep him down?

5 round fight taking Colby all day......now that Gilbert has pushed Khamzat past 1st round we seen how gassed he looked in a 3round fight

Ive always thought the assumption that Colby is the clear no2 in the division is a stretch. Burns would be a very dangerous stylistic match up for him - better striker, world class BJJ to deter Colbys wrestling and Colby doesnt have the same kind of size, strength and power that Usman does to negate it. And while i'm not saying i'd favour Luque over Colby, if Luque could land on Colby the way Jorge did it would be a problem.

Fucking RDA got colby to the ground
who would have thought that a former UFC champion and Title contender is a good fighter....

Khamzat is going to get his ass beat badly , if his next fight is against Colby Covington.

He needs time.

Colby is going to make Rd 2 against Burns look like a walk in the park, every 2 minute's.

Promise you the UFC knows this, bet you dollars to donuts that Khamzat is going to fight anybody not named Colby Covington Or Kamuru Usman in his next fight

This is becaus the UFC knows, without a doubt what would happen to their Future star here

Khamzat seems to be a great fighter, but it gets no easier from here, for him.

He needs to fight someone like belal Mohammed next, who is like Colby lite. So that he can get a taste of what a fighter who pushes the pace is like

Khamzat is stronger, bigger, better wrestler than Colby, Colby is pillow fisted and can't exchange on the feet
the only advantage Colby has is cardio

Usman is another story, but not Colby

this fight with Burns means nothing, Khamzat is gonna come back stronger and better
Khamzat was gassed after 2. Colby would embarrass him

Back