PBP UFC on ESPN 34: Luque vs. Muhammad 2 - PBP Discussion: 5:30 p.m. ET/2:30 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Going with Muhammad here! I think he has leveled up quite a bit since their first fight, if he can avoid taking big damage early I think he'll pick up real momentum the longer the fight goes. :D

85814-2765689.png

Seems this card could be a decision heavy card but I have Muhammad winning with a late stoppage after Luque gasses.

Super in. Likes for all. Conserving my supply until the event starts. For once. :confused:

85814-2767863.png

I mistakenly had the wrong choice on the main event. Although I corrected it, it shows differently to me here. I'm a Luque winning guy.

<Fedor23>

Super in. Likes for all. Conserving my supply until the event starts. For once. :confused:

85814-2767863.png

I mistakenly had the wrong choice on the main event. Although I corrected it, it shows differently to me here. I'm a Luque winning guy.

<Fedor23>
Try to re copy/paste see if that fixes it. Anyhoo gonna be a fun night of booze drugs and fights..

Try to re copy/paste see if that fixes it. Anyhoo gonna be a fun night of booze drugs and fights..

I tried that. I went back and refresh the page and all. If I just post the individual fight, it gets it right. Computers have all turned on me because I know their secrets. :confused:

Our evenings may match up some. Have some IPAs ready * sorry @Dude Incredible :p, and some decent edibles :D

85814-2767573.png

View attachment 918390
I was a bit stressed and just smashed in my tap picks at random this time :D There is
a certain charm to it, no? Let's find out how many wins I can get out of total random picks :p

If anyone needs to defeat a minute of boredom while waiting before the event starts I am playing
Resident Evil for the first time ;)

View attachment 918391
Pretty excited to watch Luque fight :D He always brings the violence :cool:
<{1-14}>
Anyways, enough blabb, I hope you are all doing great my friends, let's watch some fights :)

Oh, that's awesome. I love Resident Evil, and used to be a boss at it once upon a time. Gets a like from me. <JennieThumbsUp>

Back