Dillian Whyte claims Tyson Fury KO was illegal and calls for rematch

I am not comparing it a long count i am comparing it too
1) Loaded Gloves
2) Heavy Costume
3) Own corner spiking his water
Cant compare wilders numerous excuses to him saying he was illegally shoved. It was an obvious shove as well he stopped throwing a punch to push him over
He was obviously a TKO and should have been waived after the uppercut. He was out. The shove was due to Whyte falling forward and his arm tangling with Fury's. Its an excuse and an untrue statement. Did his head hit the mat and that's what knocked him out????

It matters because he thinks he is saving face in the internet.
Honestly, if I were him after talking such a big game, I'd be in hiding right now. Instead he's elected to stand and bang in defiance lol.
As I said before even if he made it to end of the round he would more than likely get KO in the next as highly unlikely to recover
Then why mention it? Him being given some extra time to recover almost certainly wouldn't have made a difference for the reasons I cited earlier. He got disconnected with that sneaky uppercut. Like a shitty dial-up modem on AOL back in the day. Next thing you know — bam, a call comes through and you're gone! You forgot to turn off call waiting. Now you're completely fucked. That's what happened to him. I hope you appreciate my analogy.

Last edited:
Only to ridiculous Wilder haters...Sure. Whyte also did better than Wilder in your book. Lmao Sure.
Whyte dragged the tip of his elbow across the side of Fury's face. Elbow raked him. If Whyte and his fans can't handle a little shove after such an incredibly desperate attempt to illegally inflict damage then that's just pathetic. Geez.

Only to ridiculous Wilder haters...Sure. Whyte also did better than Wilder in your book. Lmao Sure.
So saying he was shoved over is same level as all the below combined??
1) My suit was too heavy
2) His gloves were loaded
3) My team spiked my water

Fury/Wilder 2
Wilder got dropped in the 3rd round and knocked down with a body shot in the 5th he was stopped at 1.39 in round 7. So he lasted 1.39 seconds longer. Wilder won 1 round on 1 judges score card. This is better than Whyte Saturday night is it?

Unbelievable! It is amazing how some boxers can’t take getting schooled by Tyson. The more severe the beating the more the coping. Wilder was very respectful after the first fight and even the third, but the second fight was a clowning and he went into full excuse mode. As dominant as Fury was in that second fight, he was just as dominant in this fight. Whyte talked so much shyte and did f all. Horribly humiliating but better to take the L like a man. He is probably lucky he got shoved ca teed off on and free CTE.

Unbelievable! It is amazing how some boxers can’t take getting schooled by Tyson. The more severe the beating the more the coping. Wilder was very respectful after the first fight and even the third, but the second fight was a clowning and he went into full excuse mode. As dominant as Fury was in that second fight, he was just as dominant in this fight. Whyte talked so much shyte and did f all. Horribly humiliating but better to take the L like a man. He is probably lucky he got shoved ca teed off on and free CTE.
I think guys have to justify and make excuses to believe in themselves sometimes. The hurt game is unforgiving and I'd imagine after the second fight Deontay would believe or at least say just about anything to excuse the fact that he got pummeled. If he just went "damn he fucked me up idk if I can beat this guy" then he doesn't believe in himself and has doubts.

If he really talks himself into believing all the bullshit excuses he threw out there then that actually could help him, even if it's delusional, get his mind back on track and relieve that self conscious doubt that the truth might not allow him to mitigate.

For instance he looked extremely weak mentally after the second Fury fight, but even w/ all the excuses, he came in ready to die and put in a great performance even in a loss and went out on his shield showing mental and physical strength and gave it his all to the point he was ready to die.

After awhile I've started not to take what a fighter says seriously after a loss b/c certain guys have their own ways of coping with what I'd assume is a situation that is rare and hard af to deal with imo. That being said Wilder did make a fool of himself but whatever bullshit he was saying seemed to hype him up and get him ready for the third fight. It really is intriguing to see how fighters deal with adversity in their own ways.

How was Fury as dominant vs whyte as he was vs wilder in the 2nd to re cap

Fury/Wilder 2 - Wilder got dropped in the 3rd round and knocked down with a body shot in the 5th he was stopped at 1.39 in round 7. So he lasted 1.39 seconds longer. Wilder won 1 round on 1 judges score card.

Whyte/Wilder - There was pretty much nothing of note in the first 5 rounds whyte struggling to close distance and landing a few body shots vs fury landing a few shots on whyte. 3 rounds across the judges were awarded to whyte........then the KO. It was pretty much a one punch fight.

I think guys have to justify and make excuses to believe in themselves sometimes. The hurt game is unforgiving and I'd imagine after the second fight Deontay would believe or at least say just about anything to excuse the fact that he got pummeled. If he just went "damn he fucked me up idk if I can beat this guy" then he doesn't believe in himself and has doubts.

If he really talks himself into believing all the bullshit excuses he threw out there then that actually could help him, even if it's delusional, get his mind back on track and relieve that self conscious doubt that the truth might not allow him to mitigate.

For instance he looked extremely weak mentally after the second Fury fight, but even w/ all the excuses, he came in ready to die and put in a great performance even in a loss and went out on his shield showing mental and physical strength and gave it his all to the point he was ready to die.

After awhile I've started not to take what a fighter says seriously after a loss b/c certain guys have their own ways of coping with what I'd assume is a situation that is rare and hard af to deal with imo. That being said Wilder did make a fool of himself but whatever bullshit he was saying seemed to hype him up and get him ready for the third fight. It really is intriguing to see how fighters deal with adversity in their own ways.
What made Deontay so unique was that although lots of fighters prolly believe all kinda of cray shit to protect their ego, they don’t come out and say this shot and implicate the commission, their own coach spiking water bottles, racist conspiracies and countless excuses, it would behoove him to apologize to Breland atleast. He should have known better, and he went REALLY low and stoked the flames of racial division and the sewer of the internet, getting all these kooks to believe the things he said and this harassing the innocent Breland.

Far and away the worse I’ve ever seen a loss dat with.

What made Deontay so unique was that although lots of fighters prolly believe all kinda of cray shit to protect their ego, they don’t come out and say this shot and implicate the commission, their own coach spiking water bottles, racist conspiracies and countless excuses, it would behoove him to apologize to Breland atleast. He should have known better, and he went REALLY low and stoked the flames of racial division and the sewer of the internet, getting all these kooks to believe the things he said and this harassing the innocent Breland.

And people wonder why I dont like him

How was Fury as dominant vs whyte as he was vs wilder in the 2nd to re cap

Fury/Wilder 2 - Wilder got dropped in the 3rd round and knocked down with a body shot in the 5th he was stopped at 1.39 in round 7. So he lasted 1.39 seconds longer. Wilder won 1 round on 1 judges score card.

Whyte/Wilder - There was pretty much nothing of note in the first 5 rounds whyte struggling to close distance and landing a few body shots vs fury landing a few shots on whyte. 3 rounds across the judges were awarded to whyte........then the KO. It was pretty much a one punch fight.
He did more damage to Deontay but in terms of dominance - in terms of discrepancy in the risk he was in - both were just blowouts. This fight was even an earlier stoppage.

I do concede your point that he hurt Wilder WAY more tho. That was an unreal beating, would be hard to watch if Wilder was not such a douchebag.

Whyte dragged the tip of his elbow across the side of Fury's face. Elbow raked him. If Whyte and his fans can't handle a little shove after such an incredibly desperate attempt to illegally inflict damage then that's just pathetic. Geez.
My favorite part is how Whyte was still the one who wound up with the bad cut...lmao. total fail

And people wonder why I dont like him
I love watching him fight, he is hella entertaining, but the way he conducted himself was pathetic. He the type of guy that is a great sport when he wins but horrible when he loses - which sadly for him is how you judge a man.

So saying he was shoved over is same level as all the below combined??
1) My suit was too heavy
2) His gloves were loaded
3) My team spiked my water

Fury/Wilder 2
Wilder got dropped in the 3rd round and knocked down with a body shot in the 5th he was stopped at 1.39 in round 7. So he lasted 1.39 seconds longer. Wilder won 1 round on 1 judges score card. This is better than Whyte Saturday night is it?
Yes.. Whyte had no success and was stopped brutally. Its honestly simple.

Wilder is a bonafide nut job. Really weird dude. He seemed to go off the deep somewhere around the second Stiverne fight. Went from a humble, nice guy, to acting like everyone was out to get him.

I dont know if it was an attempt to sell fights (it worked if so), or he just went mental. I much preferred the Wilder of old though. Now hes a douche bag.

Wilder literally refused to shake his hand and said, "I don't respect you" after the 3rd fight. Sorry but that 3rd fight is etched in my brain as I'm pissed off w Wilder about that 3rd fight even happening, I think somewhere he knew he was going to lose but just wanted to be able to inflict long term damage on Fury by landing a few bombs on him. Maybe that's a bit conspiratorial of me, but even if it was not the intention ultimately that's the main effect of that 3rd fight, neither gained anything except money, brain damage and shortened careers. /rant haha

Back