Dillian Whyte claims Tyson Fury KO was illegal and calls for rematch

Wilder literally refused to shake his hand and said, "I don't respect you" after the 3rd fight. Sorry but that 3rd fight is etched in my brain as I'm pissed off w Wilder about that 3rd fight even happening, I think somewhere he knew he was going to lose but just wanted to be able to inflict long term damage on Fury by landing a few bombs on him. Maybe that's a bit conspiratorial of me, but even if it was not the intention ultimately that's the main effect of that 3rd fight, neither gained anything except money, brain damage and shortened careers. /rant haha
Oh, directly after the fight he was a douche, but a few days later he recanted a bit and congratulated Tyson. He certainly could have handled things better, but infinitely better than the second fight.

Yes.. Whyte had no success and was stopped brutally. Its honestly simple.
Clown…..fury/wilder 2 is one of the most one sided brutal beat downs I have ever seen. Other was a one shot KO

Last edited:
He did push him but whatever it is over.

I am disappointed Fury does NOT want to keep going a few more years... He can really leave quite a legacy..

You have no problem leading the PED cheat, fight ducking, excuse making Whyte’s fan club though.

Its hilarious how much shit you talk about Wilder while defending Whyte to no end.
You seem to have an issue with PED he took his punishment came back like fury. My main issue with whyte was him constantly being screwed by the wbc to protect wilder…..making wilder one of the most protected champions in recent history. Wilder should have fought whyte when he was mandatory that is what I have mainly talked about

To elongate the message I was making earlier, I think this might be Whyte trying to keep a less negative mentality from the brutal L he just took. The problem I have is Whyte needs to try to improve. He's a sucker for an uppercut and he's wild and sloppy. It's funny when ppl criticize Deontay for his fundamentals when Whyte is just as bad if not worse.

But as far as excuses go, Whyte was almost certainly out on his feet before Fury pushed him and that shoes as far as watching him barely get to his feet and then crumble into the ropes or whatever. AGAIN this excuse for the push might make him take this brutal L from Fury (just like Wilder) w/ a lil less salt than if he just admitted he got fucking schooled.

Instead of of worrying about the push, Whyte should get back in the gym and work on his technique and esp defending those uppercuts he's been caught dead with. If you humble yourself you'll get better, but that also means you have to admit your faults, which is hard for a lot of proud prizefighters to do when everyone else is telling you your shortcomings. Sometimes I think certain fighters just go Fuck this the push did it instead of saying yeah I got a lot to work on.

Also let's just put this out there. Tyson Fury is a fucking animal and a genetic freak. He surgically sliced Whyte up until he decided to drop the machete and that was it. At least Deontay made his first fight w/ Tyson close enough to warrant a rematch. Nobody wants to see Whyte get his shit pushed in again...

/rant

Wilder literally refused to shake his hand and said, "I don't respect you" after the 3rd fight. Sorry but that 3rd fight is etched in my brain as I'm pissed off w Wilder about that 3rd fight even happening, I think somewhere he knew he was going to lose but just wanted to be able to inflict long term damage on Fury by landing a few bombs on him. Maybe that's a bit conspiratorial of me, but even if it was not the intention ultimately that's the main effect of that 3rd fight, neither gained anything except money, brain damage and shortened careers. /rant haha
Fury was in his head bad. Thankfully he got some class and showed some sportsmanship after the fact.

You seem to have an issue with PED he took his punishment came back like fury. My main issue with whyte was him constantly being screwed by the wbc to protect wilder…..making wilder one of the most protected champions in recent history. Wilder should have fought whyte when he was mandatory that is what I have mainly talked about
And Whyte could have fought Ortiz and even worse could have rematched AJ. Yet all you do is bitch about Wilder.

And Whyte could have fought Ortiz and even worse could have rematched AJ. Yet all you do is bitch about Wilder.
The push saved Whyte's life. If Fury would of followed up with punches instead of the push. BRUTALITY!!!!! They should be thanking him for the push instead of crying about it.

Clown…..fury/wilder 2 is one of the most one sided brutal beat downs I have ever seen. Other was a one shot KO
Nobody cares what a delusional hater thinks. Your opinion holds no merit because like the whole thread keeps telling you, you are retardedly bias.

wtf, I didnt know it is illegal to push someone in boxing. It doesnt make any sense

Why would he have fight Ortiz though? Zero point to that. Yes he should have rematches AJ in hindsight but all the time wbc was promising him a wbc shot

Why would he have fight Ortiz though? Zero point to that. Yes he should have rematches AJ in hindsight but all the time wbc was promising him a wbc shot
It was a title eliminator…..? We can debate (and Id even agree) he should have already been the 1, but he could have forced their hand. He also turned down eliminator vs Pulev lol.

My point here is that you only call out one guy for his bullshit while writing passes for a lengthy list of bullshit from Whyte.

It was a title eliminator…..? We can debate (and Id even agree) he should have already been the 1, but he could have forced their hand. He also turned down eliminator vs Pulev lol.

My point here is that you only call out one guy for his bullshit while writing passes for a lengthy list of bullshit from Whyte.
After his fights in the UK Sulaimán would be interviewed on uk tv and say he will get a title shot next then few weeks later he would say actually you need to fight x or y. It was a joke how long he was the interim champion for without getting a title shot.

wilder was so so protected it’s unreal

The Whyte fight was not as bad of a beat down, but weirdly Whyte did do worse than Wilder as he hardly landed any significant shots to the head of Fury while the Wilder bouts Fury went life and death.

In terms of who is the worse excuse maker, well that has to go to Wilder just for depth and weirdness of excuses. Whyte's denial of getting outboxed soundly, then starched is pretty bad as well.

Only wilder fan boys…..clown
There is a whole thread of people here who also dislike Wilder who are laughing at you for being a simpleton and riding on Whyte's D hard. Its hilarious how the people with the dumbest arguments on here always jump right to the "fanboy" false flag.

After his fights in the UK Sulaimán would be interviewed on uk tv and say he will get a title shot next then few weeks later he would say actually you need to fight x or y. It was a joke how long he was the interim champion for without getting a title shot.

wilder was so so protected it’s unreal
I literally said I agreed he got his chain yanked. He still could have forced their hand. And he could have forced other hands fighting Pulev. And he could have ran the whole show had he rematched AJ.

I literally said I agreed he got his chain yanked. He still could have forced their hand. And he could have forced other hands fighting Pulev. And he could have ran the whole show had he rematched AJ.
He should have fought AJ I agree but for whatever reason he was convinced Eddie as underpaying him

There is a whole thread of people here who also dislike Wilder who are laughing at you for being a simpleton and riding on Whyte's D hard. Its hilarious how the people with the dumbest arguments on here always jump right to the "fanboy" false flag.
Your you biggest wilder fan boy going you have been for years having to listen to all your BS about him constantly. People are laughing at me because I am saying that Whyte saying he was illegally pushed is not the same level of excuse as saying your own team has drugged your water? Ok.

Back