Locked NFL Discussion: Off szn

What are you looking forward to most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOAT Allen was #1 by anyone with a brain and Lmr was the best rb prospect in the draft
Ah yes. The 5 year later “Everyone knew!” bullshit. There were an incredibly small number of Allen fans in the draft. You wanting to suck him off now doesnt change that indisputable fact.

Rosen was supposed to be the chosen one.

636604286287900182-Screen-Shot-2018-04-27-at-9.24.05-AM.png

Ah yes. The 5 year later “Everyone knew!” bullshit. There were an incredibly small number of Allen fans in the draft. You wanting to suck him off now doesnt change that indisputable fact.
Didn’t everyone hate on Allen coming out? If I recall correctly.

Yeah as a Browns fan I wanted Darnold at one, and would be ok with Baker. I loved Allen for his size and athleticism, but like most I was worried about his passing accuracy and coming from a small school. With Jackson, the bust rate is always high with a running qb. But kudos to anyone thought those 2 were can’t miss and the best in the class that year.

Almost unanimously. Unless you want to blow him currently and rewrite well documented history.

The only people that hated him were the ones who only watched clips of him on twitter and a bunch of hot take idiots. Then they doubled down on the hate through his first two years even though he had already flashed a ton of upside.

Almost unanimously. Unless you want to blow him currently and rewrite well documented history.

100% people forget Carson Wentz was the reason Allen got extra looks both big Mobile guys , Wentz from an even smaller school and had a promising start to his career Before following that with shitty years. Allen was a gamble that paid off.

Just look at these senior bowl highlights. Glad Beane was as high on him as I was.

The only people that hated him were the ones who only watched clips of him on twitter and a bunch of hot take idiots. Then they doubled down on the hate through his first two years even though he had already flashed a ton of upside.
Guess almost every other team are idiots since they werent all jumping to get him.

Or, Allen is an anomaly that has literally never happened before at QB lol.

If KC doesn't trade up I hope Johan Dotson and a decent pass rusher are around at 29 and 30.

Guess almost every other team are idiots since they werent all jumping to get him.

Or, Allen is an anomaly that has literally never happened before at QB lol.
How do you know that almost no other team were in on him? Why did the bills feel the need to jump from 12th to 7th? The teams ahead of them are all dumpster fires so not really surprised that they didn't select him.

You sound salty the Raiders didn't go with a real draft guru like Kiper instead of that other bum. If you had you may have Allen right now. Lmao

How do you know that almost no other team were in on him? Why did the bills feel the need to jump from 12th to 7th? The teams ahead of them are all dumpster fires so not really surprised that they didn't select him.

You sound salty the Raiders didn't go with a real draft guru like Kiper instead of that other bum. If you had you may have Allen right now. Lmao
Yes because the Bills are such a successful organization in comparison to the Broncos and Colts right?

Im glad Allen panned out, he is awesome. You are still a delusional ball washing homer and the fact is a tiny fraction of the NFL world was in on Allen, and Allen is a one off story. Sorry this hurts your feelings.

Yes because the Bills are such a successful organization in comparison to the Broncos and Colts right?

Im glad Allen panned out, he is awesome. You are still a delusional ball washing homer and the fact is a tiny fraction of the NFL world was in on Allen, and Allen is a one off story. Sorry this hurts your feelings.
{<jimmies}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back