NFL Discussion: Off szn

What are you looking forward to most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last two super bowl champions were won by a team acquiring a vet qb. Rodgers prob ready to draw out months of drama to request a trade to the broncans.
Choke artist can't even make it past Jimmy G, at home and with a bye week when the defense doesn't even give up an offensive TD. Last year three 3 and outs after Brady interceptions.

Can't look into his head but I doubt he wants to have anything to do with the AFC right now. Broncos would also have to shell out some premium picks and maybe even 1-2 players if Adams is involved, too.
If Kaaron’s goal is a SB run he better stay the fuck out of the AFC. If anything, go to TB for less money. But we all know that self centered prick wont do that lol.

Hes incredible on the field but I hope he never wins another game. He is a miserable dick head.

If Kaaron’s goal is a SB run he better stay the fuck out of the AFC. If anything, go to TB for less money. But we all know that self centered prick wont do that lol.

Hes incredible on the field but I hope he never wins another game. He is a miserable dick head.
I’d be shocked if he took less money. Ever. I think he’s a prick too. Only probably decent with a few people close to him (excluding family obviously, which he’s not decent with).

I hope Robinson finds a qb and gets a ring. That poor bastard has had his HOF worthy talent pissed away by 2 QBs and a RB

I’d be shocked if he took less money. Ever. I think he’s a prick too. Only probably decent with a few people close to him (excluding family obviously, which he’s not decent with).
Haha I actually think he's a pretty interesting fella and obviously I'm a fan, but yeah it looks unlikely that he will take less money. In fact, if reports are true, it's looking like the Packers offered 50 (!) million per year and they likely didn't do that if there's any chance of him taking less. Maybe, like @JackWhite suggested, it could be a PR thing so he looks like a hero when he "only" ends up taking 40m or something lol.

Should be an entertaining off season.

Where will Rodgers go?
How badly will retirement hose the Rams?
Will the Saints stick with their awful gimmick QB they gave a fortune to?
Will the Bengals fix their O-line or will the owner cheap himself out of any chance?
How badly will the Lions botch the draft?

WE NEED ANSWERS!

I’m going on a diet for at least 6 weeks. I feel like a colossal pile of shit rn.
I always have to diet starting about now to take off my football season weekend long binging weight lol

Should be a fun offseason for the Chiefs. Lot of draft capital, lots of decisions to make on the defensive side of the ball, lot of Jackson Mahomes TikToks to watch, lot of bbq to eat. You get the idea
Crazy to think we might keep spags and let Eric Bieniemy walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back