Crime 10 dead in mass shooting in Buffalo

Doing something other than being homicidal maniacs?

They're terminally online incels. I'm not justifying what they did but this is the problem with living in an echo chamber and spending all your time online. People are getting too radicalized. People need to take a breather and spend a few days without the internet from time to time.

Of course it was a far right who was inspired by the Great Replacement Theory.

Pretty sure he watches Tucker Carlson

Another loser brainwashed by "right wing" (nazi) propaganda. Would be interested to take a look at his manifesto and see how many of his takes are ones that can also be regularly found here in the war room. Quite a few I imagine.

Mass shooting in Milwaukee last night with 17 people shot. But no rifle was used and the suspect is supposedly black so crickets.
And the dude who plowed his car into a parade. It really is a pretty firm rule that if it's white guy, it's mentioned immediately, and if it's not mentioned immediately, you know it isn't a white guy.

RIP to the deceased.
Mass shooting in Milwaukee last night with 17 people shot. But no rifle was used and the suspect is supposedly black so crickets.
I thought that was going to be the Layfette one, but Layfette was 12 shot by one person - and they found reasons to say it's not a mass shooting (which is not surprising tbh).

RIP to the deceased.

I thought that was going to be the Layfette one, but Layfette was 12 shot by one person - and they found reasons to say it's not a mass shooting (which is not surprising tbh).
Good catch, no thread about that one either. I wonder why...

My money's on a Dylan roof incel type with a bowl haircut who has fanboyed for Colby and McGregor on this site at least once

FSvzJX0UYAAm6-L

Less obese than I expected. Maybe a neckbeard, hard to tell.

Within minutes, "it was a white male and here's his social media history ". The subway shooter from a few weeks ago was still on the loose when hours later it was still "he was kind of short, wearing a vest of some sort... anyway, that's all we have for ya, let us know if you see him".

<36>
The responses to these incidents are radically different. Definitely weird
Shooter is a scum bag for killing people like this. What’s funny is that the left will say this is the entire right’s fault and get weird about it

Good catch, no thread about that one either. I wonder why...

I've read your posts in both threads and it's clear you are fixated on race issues. My take on the difference that you seem to be overlooking as it pertains to media coverage is pretty simple...they seem to be more prone to covering shootings where all the victims seem random and are strangers to the shooter. A lot of black on black shootings tend to be crime retaliatory events between parties who know each other (ie not just randomly killing people or living out some fantasy)....

No value judgement, people who shoot and kill other people are generally just shitbags...I think the media, and public at large, generally just find random acts of violence (like this dude in Buffalo) scarier than non random beefs that end in murder, thus the media covers the former more.

I'm sure there is an element of race involved, but you're fixating on it to a degree that doesn't make sense given what I've explained above as an alternative explanation.

I've read your posts in both threads and it's clear you are fixated on race issues. My take on the difference that you seem to be overlooking as it pertains to media coverage is pretty simple...they seem to be more prone to covering shootings where all the victims seen random and are strangers. A lot of black on lack shootings tend to be crime related and retaliatory between parties who know each other (ie not just randomly killing people or living out some fantasy)....

No value judgement, people who shoot and kill other people are generally just shitbags...I think the media, and public at large, generally just find random acts of violence (like this dude in Buffalo) scarier than non random beefs that end in murder, thus they cover the former more.

I'm sure there is an element of race involved, but you're fixating on it to a degree that doesn't make sense given what I've explained above as an alternative explanation.
And it's clear that you only care when a) the shooter is white and b) a rifle was used. Interesting how you were absent from the other thread for some mysterious reason.

The responses to these incidents are radically different. Definitely weird
Shooter is a scum bag for killing people like this. What’s funny is that the left will say this is the entire right’s fault and get weird about it

I mean, this guy did live stream it and had ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" written on his gun. It's not really a surprise people treat it differently.

Yeah surprised here. He looks like a regular guy. Was expecting a more reject type

The fat is rolling over his belt. Typical white trash look, only he has crossed over into pos territory. 20ish years ago NY state got rid of the death penalty, too.

Back