UFC should do to Islam what was done to Askren

if Islam retires while champion, it would be partially UFC's fault for dragging their ass on progressing him up the rankings
What makes you people think he should be fast tracked? If he’s going to retire right after getting the belt, he should be put on ice!

How so? I'll bet you my entire parcel of the world that Islam can beat Lawler and Masvidal in the same night.

Askren has only one thing he can do. That is not the case with Islam at all. Stupid ass thread.

I cant believe I never even noticed that Askren stiffed up rather than going just limp. Watch as his body fell, his arms are in a manequin position and when his body is turned by the ref, his leg is up in the air...... truly brutal stuff.

Brings back memories.
tumblr_nyp5isH3tX1rofocqo1_250.gif

Lmao. It wouldn’t work… Islam is not Ben Askren.

How so? I'll bet you my entire parcel of the world that Islam can beat Lawler and Masvidal in the same night.

Askren has only one thing he can do. That is not the case with Islam at all. Stupid ass thread.
I am no archeologist, I have no interest in desert sand in a country I cannot pronounce the name of. If Islam fought Lawler and Mas in the same night, his body would end up being a national monument lying in the desert

I am no archeologist, I have no interest in desert sand in a country I cannot pronounce the name of. If Islam fought Lawler and Mas in the same night, his body would end up being a national monument lying in the desert
you can't pronounce the name of a country principle, why would anyone listen to you about anything?

The UFC needs to send a chin bully after Islam to derail him from getting to the belt.

They need to pick some one with a stand and bang style that can become a star like Masvidal did. The UFC brass knows fans don’t like champs just walking away in their prime. They also know the JBG isn’t fond of LNP grapplers and has handsomely rewarded the company in the past for dispatching them (mas vs Askren).

now some will ask, “wtf is a chin bully?” A chin bully is an explosive striker instructed to throw caution to the wind in order to chin their opponent at any cost. It is more than just casting an explosive striker at a grappler. The difference is strikers tend to be timid with their strikes against a grappler due to fear of takedown. A chin bully is not only confident in his power/ability, but also strong in his faith to the JBG.

TLDR: Islam must be KO’d b4 he gets the belt and walks away

Masvidal's plan worked because he knew Askren was going to shoot as soon as he ran at him. Islam doesn't fight like that, he's not a one-dimensional D1 wrestler.

Chandler is so wreckless on the feet. Islam subs him in 1 most likely.

Irrelevant though. No chance in hell Chandler would ever sign a contract to fight Islam

Gonna need a source on that, boss.

Or are you just parroting what half of the other sherdoggers are parroting?

That a fighter "won't ever sign" or "is scared to fight" your favourite fighter? Man, if I had a dime for every time I read that...

Masvidal's plan worked because he knew Askren was going to shoot as soon as he ran at him. Islam doesn't fight like that, he's not a one-dimensional wrestler.
It can work again though. It doesn’t have to be a flying knee. The point is to KO Islam and stop him from getting the belt/walking away and making a star in the process.

It can work again though. It doesn’t have to be a flying knee. The point is to KO Islam and stop him from getting the belt/walking away and making a star in the process.

You can't plan things like that. It's a fight. Anyone can get knocked out.

Oliviera seems Iike the toughest matchup so they should probably just make the title fight.

You can't plan things like that. It's a fight. Anyone can get knocked out.

Oliviera seems Iike the toughest matchup so they should probably just make the title fight.
That’s how big upsets and stars are made though. You have to throw caution to the wind. Remember this can named “Joe lauzon” comes in as a snack for Jens Pulver on his way to BJ for the title. Lauzon comes in unafraid and now he’s a name.

That’s how big upsets and stars are made though. You have to throw caution to the wind. Remember this can named “Joe lauzon” comes in as a snack for Jens Pulver on his way to BJ for the title. Lauzon comes in unafraid and now he’s a name.

So your "plan" is for Islam to fight unranked fighters over and over while you pray for a flash knockout? That's the dumbest idea I've heard today, not to mention that he already has plenty of unranked fighters on his resume. He just fought Bobby Green.

So your "plan" is for Islam to fight unranked fighters over and over while you pray for a flash knockout? That's the dumbest idea I've heard today, not to mention that he already has plenty of unranked fighters on his resume. He just fought Bobby Green.
Just give him one more. Give him a man with nothing to lose. He desperately needs to be KO’d and wheeled away from that belt. It is bad for all of us if the champ walks away (though I think Charles handles him easily).

The UFC needs to send a chin bully after Islam to derail him from getting to the belt.

They need to pick some one with a stand and bang style that can become a star like Masvidal did. The UFC brass knows fans don’t like champs just walking away in their prime. They also know the JBG isn’t fond of LNP grapplers and has handsomely rewarded the company in the past for dispatching them (mas vs Askren).

now some will ask, “wtf is a chin bully?” A chin bully is an explosive striker instructed to throw caution to the wind in order to chin their opponent at any cost. It is more than just casting an explosive striker at a grappler. The difference is strikers tend to be timid with their strikes against a grappler due to fear of takedown. A chin bully is not only confident in his power/ability, but also strong in his faith to the JBG.

TLDR: Islam must be KO’d b4 he gets the belt and walks away

So because one individual guy walked away with the belt, that means every single fighter to come out of the region will do the same thing?

And I dont even know how to respond to the term chin bully lol

Back