UFC should do to Islam what was done to Askren

tumblr_nvomsie9v41tugoyjo2_500.gifv

UnitedBraveIvorybackedwoodswallow-size_restricted.gif

{<Mcgoat}
breaking-wine-glass-using-voice-ft-blog1217.jpg

I don't agree with anything that TS said except I do agree that Islam will walk away with the title after a minimal number of title defenses probably 2.

masvidal-askren.gif

this is a risky move against a grappler. If it doesn’t work, you have put your legs right up to their arms that are always after you. It is amazing the faith Masvidal had in the JBG.
I cant believe I never even noticed that Askren stiffed up rather than going just limp. Watch as his body fell, his arms are in a manequin position and when his body is turned by the ref, his leg is up in the air...... truly brutal stuff.

I cant believe I never even noticed that Askren stiffed up rather than going just limp. Watch as his body fell, his arms are in a manequin position and when his body is turned by the ref, his leg is up in the air...... truly brutal stuff.
He stiffened like a stone tablet saying, “thou shalt not decision thy opponent”

If Charles wants a money fight with somebody else, make Islam fight Chandler. I've brought this up a half-dozen times now and the Islam fans have been silent, as if they know it's a tough match-up for him. Chandler can wrestle and bring the chin music. Very strong too. So it shall be written.

If Charles wants a money fight with somebody else, make Islam fight Chandler. I've brought this up a half-dozen times now and the Islam fans have been silent, as if they know it's a tough match-up for him. Chandler can wrestle and bring the chin music. Very strong too. So it shall be written.
Amen my brother!

Chandler is so wreckless on the feet. Islam subs him in 1 most likely.

Irrelevant though. No chance in hell Chandler would ever sign a contract to fight Islam

So Gaethje?
The UFC needs to send a chin bully after Islam to derail him from getting to the belt.

They need to pick some one with a stand and bang style that can become a star like Masvidal did. The UFC brass knows fans don’t like champs just walking away in their prime. They also know the JBG isn’t fond of LNP grapplers and has handsomely rewarded the company in the past for dispatching them (mas vs Askren).

now some will ask, “wtf is a chin bully?” A chin bully is an explosive striker instructed to throw caution to the wind in order to chin their opponent at any cost. It is more than just casting an explosive striker at a grappler. The difference is strikers tend to be timid with their strikes against a grappler due to fear of takedown. A chin bully is not only confident in his power/ability, but also strong in his faith to the JBG.

TLDR: Islam must be KO’d b4 he gets the belt and walks away

Someone like bobby green
I like that! Losing to Bobby green is grounds for termination I believe. We have got to get Bobby green training exclusively explosive strikes and sleep under the full moon coated in goat blood.

Back