Crime 10 dead in mass shooting in Buffalo

It’s not an argument, it’s a question

You quoted two posts of mine and asked a stupid question, because you're a stupid person. You're that dumb and that's how you argue. Because you're a leftist.

another prime example of low IQ rightists

"rightists"

<Dany07>

But let me rephrase, since you’re playing victim again:

You really think muslims were raping, etc. before europeans?

They were. Correct. Leftists have absolutely no grasp of history, so how can I expect you to know this?

You quoted two posts of mine and asked a stupid question, because you're a stupid person. You're that dumb and that's how you argue. Because you're a leftist.

"rightists"

<Dany07>

They were. Correct. Leftists have absolutely no grasp of history, so how can I expect you to know this?
Hahahahah

You really are that dumb

I’ve seen some dumb takes on here but this one takes the crown

This puts everything you say in perspective <36>

He had due process. A red flag style law blocked the purchase and further evaluation out him on a no buy list until he can prove his sanity.

Again, do you support insane people purchasing guns or not?
That's not due process, due process would be something like a trial. I don't think he should have to prove his sanity, the state should have to prove his insanity beyond a reasonable doubt before it can strip him of his rights.

Most mentally ill people are not a threat to others, they're more likely to be a threat to themselves but even then the vast majority just suffer in silence. Stigmatizing the mentally ill because one lone whack job every once in a while goes on a rampage is messed up to me. The University of Texas shooter had a brain tumor, should we preemptively take away the guns of anyone with a brain tumor? I think not but maybe gun grabbers like you would disagree on that as well.

The very first time you're caught driving drunk should be the very last time you drive.

I don't disagree with the point you're making but I've lost too many friends to drunk drivers and think it should be taken a lot more seriously.
Yes I agree, at the very least you should do some prison time for drunk driving even if its only a short stint like 30 days.

Nah, it's far worse than twice as many.

tOTcCRH.jpeg
that’s per 100,000 of the persons race. two different measurements.

It’s not an argument, it’s a question

another prime example of low IQ rightists

But let me rephrase, since you’re playing victim again:

You really think muslims were raping, etc. before europeans?
they were, but not in the areas being discussed. it’s a typical deflect. when bringing up the white-dominated history of race relations in the west, a common response is “what about over in the middle east?” which has nothing to do with what’s going on in europe and america.

they were, but not in the areas being discussed. it’s a typical deflect. when bringing up the white-dominated history of race relations in the west, a common response is “what about over in the middle east?” which has nothing to do with what’s going on in europe and america.
No they weren’t. Islam started in 600 something. Slavery, rape, etc. was happening in Europe 2000 b.c. It’s not even close. Maybe he meant arabs which still makes him look dumb thinking arabs were always muslims. If he meant something else he could’ve cleared that up when I asked him, he didn’t. Either way, it’s a dumb take.

No they weren’t. Islam started in 600 something. Slavery, rape, etc. was happening in Europe 2000 b.c. It’s not even close. Maybe he meant arabs which still makes him look dumb thinking arabs were always muslims. If he meant something else he could’ve cleared that up when I asked him, he didn’t. Either way, it’s a dumb take.
<Lmaoo> i mean yeah but i assume you knew what he was talking about. not that i agree with him in any way, or am sticking up for him but jesus you guys are really petty here in the WR.

No they weren’t. Islam started in 600 something. Slavery, rape, etc. was happening in Europe 2000 b.c.

That was BETWEEN different tribes, not against people outside of Europe, and that kind of thing was happening all around the world. Also, those tribes weren't "European" because no such thing existed then. 'Europe' only came about in the middle ages.

It’s not even close.

WHAT'S not even close? Rape & murder has been going on for as long as humans have existed, all over the world.

Maybe he meant arabs which still makes him look dumb thinking arabs were always muslims. If he meant something else he could’ve cleared that up when I asked him, he didn’t. Either way, it’s a dumb take.

You didn't ask, though. You just made some stupid insult.

Fact is, Muslims have been raping, enslaving & murdering long before Europeans.

There was slavery among Africans themselves but the trade boomed when Europeans started buying slaves with rum and guns and sending them to the Americas. I think both parties are guilty there but it was the norm at the time.
That's what people don't get. Before Europeans arrived of course there was slavery on the continent. Mansa Musa of the Mali empire supposedly brought with him on his Hajj something like 12,000 slaves so even if not that many, probably still a bunch.

But for that most part slavery was a local tradition. And usually slavery was reserved for those who committed the worst crimes or for POWs in small scale tribal warfare.

Its when the Europeans arrived that the scale expanded massively. Instead of slavery being a byproduct of tribal conflicts or heinous crimes, more and more it became the central animating impulse for tribes trading with the Europeans. Slavery in the New World chattel system was also permanent both in theory and in practice whereas in many other places it was the norm for slaves to eventually be freed. Of course there were some unique horrors in other forms of slavery like with eunuchs where something like ~50% didn't survive the castration process. One of the most powerful eunuchs in the history of the Ottoman Empire was known for having a limp due to his castration for instance.

So the kid did a walk through of the store a few times before the attack. Guess it makes sense why he didn’t shoot that worker in the red.

You need statistics which prove the demographics of the West are changing? You're that disconnected from reality you aren't aware of this? Unbelievable.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/...nority-in-capital-for-first-time-8405998.html

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/01/10/white-britons-minority_n_2446765.html

Obviously the same is happening across other Western countries: USA, Canada, Australia, and many European countries. How could it not be, when mass immigration has been happening for decades? You know this, so don't play dumb.

This is a perfect example of how deceitful leftists are, always misrepresenting arguments. I never said anything about "being in trouble", I am talking about the demographic transformation of Britain which is best observed in Britain's capital, London. The white British are now a minority there, along with other British towns & cities: Leicester, Birmingham, Slough, Luton and many others to follow soon.

Imagine trying to predict the demographic makeup of country a thousand years from now. You're that much of a joke.

Then why not point that out, instead of specifically pointing at the decline of the white population with such glee? It's sinister and you damn well know it.

Again, you leftists and your pathetically weak & deceitful counter-arguments. Worms have more spine than you.

Irrelevant, but do you have a racial breakdown on that migration?

Depends entirely on who is migrating to Mexico.

Irrelevant. Stay on topic.

Leftists openly & regularly admit it's happening. Saying "it's nonsense" doesn't make people believe it's not happening, especially because they can see it before their very eyes.

It's super popular with leftists, because they're always admitting it's happening and think it's a wonderful thing.

Immigration is a net drain on a country. Mass immigration will destroy the West. That's a fact.

I look at both the numbers and walk through the streets of many European cities and see it happening before my very eyes. Leftists know it's happening, too. Which is why they always boast about how proud they are they're transforming the West's demographics because they believe diversity is so wonderful.

You sound like you're going to be the next shooter, that was a psychotic post. It's amazing how many words you used to say so little.

So white people have to outnumber all other people combined? That's the only acceptable color spectrum?

Immigration is a positive for the economy of a country, why would you think otherwise?

Back