Holiday is screwed.

Wrath of Foamy

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Eight days off, second in.

Bag packed, we set off by car and stopped at service area.

Everywhere today costs £150-£200 a night, even shitty Travelodge.

Drove up Boxhill. Getting up was stressful, GF didn't want to hike.

GF doesn't want to do anything. I want to go to Europe, not rip off UK, but she needs a Visa and doesn't have one.

GF vetod my idea of going anywhere in the UK, so I put my fist through my Chromebook. Trashed.

No adventure for me. Work, at shit studio flat in dead town, repeat.

Life is shit. Pure shit.

Just an owned cog in the machine. Squeezed out until wasted, then given a gravestone at the end.

Pure fucking AIDS.

GF doesn't want to do anything. I want to go to Europe, not rip off UK, but she needs a Visa and doesn't have one.

GF vetod my idea of going anywhere in the UK, so I put my fist through my Chromebook. Trashed.

Life is shit. Pure shit.

Just an owned cog in the machine. Squeezed out until wasted, then given a gravestone at the end.

Pure fucking AIDS.

At this stage considering you have made threads about having problems of serious nature with gf before i say same as other people in earlier threads and say leave her

Otherwise one day it might be that your hands have threesome with her head and corner of an oven

Sleep in your car. Shit in the woods.
Relish your freedom before it’s gone.

Trying to get hotels last minute? Why didn't you two plan something ahead of time?

Not tryibg to scold, hope you still enjoy your days off!

Life is shit. Pure shit.

Pure fucking AIDS.

Tell her you either go somewhere or it is buttsex.... she has a strap on right????

Stay right where you are. Don't worry, a whaaaambulance is on the way!

Life is shit. Pure shit.

Pure fucking AIDS.

I read this in the loose cadence of a bunch of haiku's back to back, very poetic. Your line "Just an owned cog in the machine. Squeezed out until wasted, then given a gravestone at the end.". Should be a song lyric. Take this talent to an open poetry mic night or something dude

Sorry your vacation sucks. Plan it out better next time and let your women pick most things to do and it'll probably go more smoothly

You’re not far from Denbies Wine Estates.

England's largest vineyard. Enjoy a hearty lunch with excellent atmosphere and spectacular views. Tell your gf you need a blowjob. "Indoor Wine Experience" tours operate all year, there's a choice of restaurants, regularly changing art exhibitions, a well stocked wine and gift shop and Kitchen Garden Centre.

Back