Holiday is screwed.

Sounds like a bitch. And bitches ain't worth the headaches they cause.

Oh she is Thai. Yeah she isn't going to be keen to hike. There is a difference between Westerners and Asian or Slavic people. Some people escape rural village life and they don't want to go back to that. This situation reminds me of my friend who married a Vietnamese woman. She was sorta always moody when I see her. It didn't make things better that the only words I picked up in Vietnamese were straight up curse words.

LOL I was such a dickhead when I was 19. Everytime she starts yelling at him on the phone. I would scream Vietnamese obscenities mixed in with Vietnamese dish names that I enjoy.

Last edited:
I'm back at home.

This may have been the worst little holiday that I've ever had. Even the Waitrose was shit. Everything, from the big things to the little, sucked. I'm never going to Windsor again.

Missus blames me for being miserable and for turning back on Saturday. She's asking me if I want to leave. I told her that I'm thinking about it. All I want to do is travel, but I cannot take her anywhere if all she is going to do is moan and veto everything.

We had sex, or as more accurately to put it, I had sex with her. It was the first time that we had sex this year. She was tight, I had trouble putting it in, and despite me trying to be gentle, she said that I tore her, and encouraged me to finish fast, so I did.

I actively despise the way that I'm living. I'm taking steps to improve it, but those steps are just too slow. Everything takes time in this boring little country.

Is the Costco gas station open on holiday where the warehouse is closed?

I'm back at home.

This may have been the worst little holiday that I've ever had. Even the Waitrose was shit. Everything, from the big things to the little, sucked. I'm never going to Windsor again.

Missus blames me for being miserable and for turning back on Saturday. She's asking me if I want to leave. I told her that I'm thinking about it. All I want to do is travel, but I cannot take her anywhere if all she is going to do is moan and veto everything.

We had sex, or as more accurately to put it, I had sex with her. It was the first time that we had sex this year. She was tight, I had trouble putting it in, and despite me trying to be gentle, she said that I tore her, and encouraged me to finish fast, so I did.

I actively despise the way that I'm living. I'm taking steps to improve it, but those steps are just too slow. Everything takes time in this boring little country.

Her anus?

I had sex with her. It was the first time that we had sex this year. She was tight, I had trouble putting it in, and despite me trying to be gentle, she said that I tore her, and encouraged me to finish fast, so I did.

Damn bruh... you need to leave this bitch. Are you actually legally married to her?

@Wrath of Foamy

Don't know but one side of this so it's hard to say.
However it's sounds like both of you are miserable.
Decided if you really want to be together first and foremost. If not the move on now and get it done.
If you both want to stay together then you have to make changes in yourself first. You have to be happy to the best possible to have anyone happy around you.
Take charge of your life and be the man. That doesn't mean treat her like shit but man up. Make decisions give her reasonable choices then do one. It sounds like to me she wants you to do more decision making. You have to compromise on somethings and do things she wants also.

Start with little things. Like "where do you want to go to eat. Here are your choices " she says I don't like any of them then you say ok where. Either she picks a place or says she doesn't know. Then you pick a place you want and serves something she likes are will eat and tell her to get dress and we are going. If she gets dressed ( even being a little fussy) don't get upset and argue just ask/tell her to do it. Don't mope or be upset. Force yourself to be in a good mood and be happy to go out and spend time together. She very well may get happy herself once you are out.

Being the "man" in the relationship doesn't mean being an ass and everything is your way. Work together but be the man lean when and how to take control and not be an ass about it.
This is from an old guy that learned the hard way.

Sorry this is so long winded.

Eight days off, second in.

Bag packed, we set off by car and stopped at service area.

Everywhere today costs £150-£200 a night, even shitty Travelodge.

Drove up Boxhill. Getting up was stressful, GF didn't want to hike.

GF doesn't want to do anything. I want to go to Europe, not rip off UK, but she needs a Visa and doesn't have one.

GF vetod my idea of going anywhere in the UK, so I put my fist through my Chromebook. Trashed.

No adventure for me. Work, at shit studio flat in dead town, repeat.

Life is shit. Pure shit.

Just an owned cog in the machine. Squeezed out until wasted, then given a gravestone at the end.

Pure fucking AIDS.

Is this english? I can't read this shit.

Back