My Pitbull Was Attacked This Morning

200.gif

You or nah?

This is a reverse of the actual video.

The cat came flying in and then the guy started doing a panic breakdance windmill

If you want one pulled back in the W column for team dog my 55kg Rottweiler finally worked out how to get the neighbours cat to stop standing on the fence and mocking him.

He charged the fence head first and the cat fell down from the force.

The cat is no longer on the fence. Ever.

I know u took some artistic liberties with the portrayal of the cat but that image is very scary pere needs a spoiler and warning

Cat tend to be little aggrotards not caring too much about the size of the thing they are attacking.

My first one made a dog twice his size run pretty good, was proud of the little fucker.

I know u took some artistic liberties with the portrayal of the cat but that image is very scary pere needs a spoiler and warning

Sorry, Lake, but I got that screenshot off the Next Door app, thats the actual cat

I'm pretty sure that happens ....my pit beast is a rescue and he's covered in scars and scared of everything. No telling what happened to that poor dog before he got out of wherever he was

Sadly he was most likely a bait dog. Awesome for you on giving him a loving home.

Sadly he was most likely a bait dog. Awesome for you on giving him a loving home.

Hope not....they look like cigarette burns and like maybe someone hit him with a switch or cord to something.... not that that's better.

Yea I wasn't in the market for him but some friends of mine got him from the shelter and he wasn't working out super great in apartment so he came to stay with me and my wife. He's a little clingy but otherwise a very sweet dog....rough start for him but I think he's finally In his forever home and will be as alright as he can.

Hope not....they look like cigarette burns and like maybe someone hit him with a switch or cord to something.... not that that's better.

Yea I wasn't in the market for him but some friends of mine got him from the shelter and he wasn't working out super great in apartment so he came to stay with me and my wife. He's a little clingy but otherwise a very sweet dog....rough start for him but I think he's finally In his forever home and will be as alright as he can.

The thought of someone putting out cigarettes on a dog infuriates me to no end. Some people are evil and disgusting.

So your dog hates small children and old people... yeah totally normal.
My dog is terrified of children and strangers. Not a Pit, and totally loves anyone she's met twice(except kids)... absolutely infatuated with babies though. She wants to snuggle and give them a tongue bath. All I can figure is the people we got her from as a pup, had kids that were rough with her? Or, since she's a collie/shepherd mix, maybe she wants to herd them but knows she's not allowed?
She will chase cats, but doesn't harm them, when catches them, she gives them a bath as well.

Back