• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You turn the tap on & there is no more water, for weeks or more.

I would trade my sweet virgin butthole to the local warlord who has taken control of the last remaining water tower.

If lake mead goes or gets polluted you will be living this really

Lake Mead is dropping pretty quickly. I watched a Heavy D Sparks video where they went to Lake Mead to pull a houseboat back into the water that got beached when it broke down. Several other recovery channels are rescuing vehicles from the mud in what used to be Lake Powell. Lake Powell is 169 feet below full pool. Lake Mead is 185 feet below full pool and dropping almost 3/4 of an inch per day.

Tomorrow comes and the water isn't back on.
Eventually a week goes by.
How do you dispose of the urine and poo? Maybe you don't live alone and you have a family, which makes that particular problem worse.

Unfortunately, within a week pretty much everyone will be dead and those not dead will be a few days after that. Human's can't go without water more than a few days. There is no time in your scenario. If the water stops flowing, everyone dies in a matter of days, 6, 7, 8, 9, somewhere in that range.

Yeah it's something I'll have to look into. We get rebates of some sort from.our government to make it cheaper but fucks me what and how.

Been focusing on aquaponics and fish and plants lately. I'll get round to it one day . Hopefully before the end times ;)

End of times or engineered technocratic dystopia: a managerial state with anarcho-tyranny and austerity, based on CBDC and Social Credit which is far more likely if you listen to WEF you will own nothing and be happy living in a pod and eating bugs.

Either way, best be self-sufficient as possible.Think how great during next Viral shut down or plaque to never have to leave your property let alone mask up... Not to mention no monthly bills. Besides property tax of course.. death and taxes are the two inescapables it seems.

Last edited:
Modern civilization is super fragile. Its become too reliant on weak supply chains, too many things are pointlessly interdependent (a lone factory in China goes down and halts production of cars around the world, you get the idea)

Our current supply chain does a decent enough job artificially inflating our standard of living to insanely high levels (you can now buy a 70" flat screen TV for a weeks wages at McDonalds, etc) but any meaningful global disruption and we start to pay the price. COVID and the war in Ukraine are stressors, but they're not a big enough deal. A World War II type event would be, and we in the west would be fucked.

You wake up tomorrow and go to have a shower, or fill the kettle up for a drink, and there is no water.
You use the toilet, flush it, and of course it doesn't refill with water.

Over the next couple of hours you realize your neighbours are in the same boat.
The politician on the tv says it'll be fixed by the end of the day or early tomorrow, but that doesn't happen.

You drive down to the supermarket to get a few bottles of water and you find everyone else is doing the same thing. The supermarkets eventually run out of water.

Tomorrow comes and the water isn't back on.
Eventually a week goes by.
How do you dispose of the urine and poo? Maybe you don't live alone and you have a family, which makes that particular problem worse.

After two weeks there is no more electricity at home, or at work. The problem of no water and electricity is now nationwide! This has lots of side-effects for society.

The government says it doesn't know when things will get back to normal.
What do you do, how do you cope? Try to find a virgin and sacrifice her?
I live near the Great Lakes, so check-mate ! Ain't gona run out of water.

You’re screwed in that scenario if you live in a big city.

Plenty of lakes and rivers where I live, and low population density.

More worried about your poops over drinking? Weird priorities bruh.

If major metropolitan areas had no electricity or water for weeks a shit load of people would die. Especially depending in the season

Modern civilization is super fragile. Its become too reliant on weak supply chains, too many things are pointlessly interdependent (a lone factory in China goes down and halts production of cars around the world, you get the idea)

Our current supply chain does a decent enough job artificially inflating our standard of living to insanely high levels (you can now buy a 70" flat screen TV for a weeks wages at McDonalds, etc) but any meaningful global disruption and we start to pay the price. COVID and the war in Ukraine are stressors, but they're not a big enough deal. A World War II type event would be, and we in the west would be fucked.
So many American's on meds water would be easy compared to no China statins or insulin. Tens of millions would drop dead just from lack of meds in a major war. But hey so long as phrama stock stays high right?

Cheap labor and profit uber alles.

Last edited:
Back