You turn the tap on & there is no more water, for weeks or more.

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
You wake up tomorrow and go to have a shower, or fill the kettle up for a drink, and there is no water.
You use the toilet, flush it, and of course it doesn't refill with water.

Over the next couple of hours you realize your neighbours are in the same boat.
The politician on the tv says it'll be fixed by the end of the day or early tomorrow, but that doesn't happen.

You drive down to the supermarket to get a few bottles of water and you find everyone else is doing the same thing. The supermarkets eventually run out of water.

Tomorrow comes and the water isn't back on.
Eventually a week goes by.
How do you dispose of the urine and poo? Maybe you don't live alone and you have a family, which makes that particular problem worse.

After two weeks there is no more electricity at home, or at work. The problem of no water and electricity is now nationwide! This has lots of side-effects for society.

The government says it doesn't know when things will get back to normal.
What do you do, how do you cope? Try to find a virgin and sacrifice her?

I have 2 large water distillers so the local lakes are getting smashed.

Got a huge lake about 10 minutes from us. Would probably fill up there and just boil for drinking

also have been wanting to get into rain water collection so there’s that.

after the bottled water ran out of course.

If this actually did happen I would pack my things and get out of the city and move somewhere rural that wasn't in a drought, preferably close to a river that rarely dries up. Or start digging a well

We have several weeks worth of drinking water put to one side.

3 large barrels of water that are sealed. Could probably boil the water in them although I planned on using it to flush crap away if needed.

About 7 or 8 minutes away we have a reasonably sized river . Can take water from that if desperate.

I have a creek about 100 feet from my house.

I go fetch water to fill up the upper tank of the toilet for flushing.

I collect rain water already, start to boil that for drinking.

Just shower at the gym? Also this is the time you know if your wife is a dirty girl if she touches your unclean pp

I'd look for something with electrolytes.
idiocracy-electrolytes.gif

Back