The injury wasn't really accidental

It isn't my fault this crowd is too dumb and thinks they got screwed out of a result. It wasn't a nut kick. It wasn't an eye poke. It was not a foul or an early stoppage. Ortega got caught in an armbar, pulled out quickly and dislocated his shoulder in the process. I'm sorry the casual crowd doesn't know what they're watching.

That's a legit win for Yair. That was final enough for me. Ortega got caught in a sub and didn't get out of it intelligently. Shoulder dislocated.

It was...
but it was also Brian fighting out of it that caused the injury.

I still wanna see that fight again at some point.
IDK.
Yair should wait for the title fight for sure but at some point gimme that one back. Had so much promise to be a banger.

I'm not gonna complain. I think it's a win. Not the cleanest, but the armbar directly caused it. Had that been Ortega's forearm or elbow break nobody would say anything but trying to escape a hold his shoulder let go. It's just how it happened this time. Not gifted at all and Yair did nothing wrong or wasn't gifted anything because he won due to his actions.

Fuk, I missed everything. I finding a good stream and the fight ended, just from the descriptions, it sounds like Brian was getting touched then got injured from an escape which is basically a TKO?

Yair is a submission machine.

Embarrassing loss for Team Rener Gracie tbh what are they teaching down there???

Their only good fighter they produced is Brandon Scwaub
Kod cro cop violently

Back