Economy So DC is concerned about migrants all the sudden.

We got a growing homeless village across the street from me, these arent immigrants seeking a fair chance at a better life though, theyre mostly American citizens that can no longer afford the insane cost of living here in California

We got a growing homeless village across the street from me, these arent immigrants seeking a fair chance at a better life though, theyre mostly American citizens that can no longer afford the insane cost of living here in California
Yeah I was in SF last week. Almost stepped in human shit walking from the hotel to the office. My wife was there two days later for work and her rental car parked in the hotel got smashed and trunk opened. Nothing was in there but this is what Democrats do to cities…

Last time I was down there I was in Sacramento on sunrise BVLD. Now I lived in CA for 40 years and had never seen homeless on sunrise bvld before. They had tents right next to a busy road. Shit is crazy.

What the topic is about is DC being all for border crossings and then complaining about them being in their city.

This cracks me up! Oh no they're not staying in AZ and TX!

In other words, "Damn, yo! I thought they were gonna be stayin' in dem flyover states while we could stay on the coast and laugh at how our Federal laws were F'in' up their state and turnin' 'em blue! I always say, 'not in my backyard. But Sheeeeeiit! Now we got a problem!"

In other words, "Damn, yo! I thought they were gonna be stayin' in dem flyover states while we could stay on the coast and laugh at how our Federal laws were F'in' up their state and turnin' 'em blue! I always say, 'not in my backyard. But Sheeeeeiit! Now we got a problem!"

Unrelated but this post reminded me I was in Vegas a few years ago and was chatting with my Uber (an African American) and he explained racism in the US to me.

Republicans don't care if a black man lives next door to them, hell they will even be friends, but they hate to see a black man do better than them.

Democrats love stories of black men doing well in business and life, but hate when a black man moves into their neighborhood.

Unrelated but this post reminded me I was in Vegas a few years ago and was chatting with my Uber (an African American) and he explained racism in the US to me.

Republicans don't care if a black man lives next door to them, hell they will even be friends, but they hate to see a black man do better than them.

Democrats love stories of black men doing well in business and life, but hate when a black man moves into their neighborhood.

Was he talking about black republicans and black democrats?

Yeah I was in SF last week. Almost stepped in human shit walking from the hotel to the office. My wife was there two days later for work and her rental car parked in the hotel got smashed and trunk opened. Nothing was in there but this is what Democrats do to cities…
None of this happened lol.

Was he talking about black republicans and black democrats?

I assumed it was his take on how the left and right are both racist, just in different ways. I dont know if he was making any comment on a black persons political stance.

The memes are fucking real. Stay safe sherbros

no camping laws, our suburb passed one, and they enforce it, rows of homeless gone overnight.

Every SINGLE time I go to SF I see people shitting on sidewalks. It’s literally impossible to not see.
She’s like a 12 year old brainwashed girl. Don’t waste your breath…

The memes are fucking real. Stay safe sherbros
PPV_tahoe on Instagram has a ton of video

Our company moved nationally from company cars to allowance solely because the Bay Area folks had so many claims. There is probably like a 30% chance of getting your window broken if tinted and 80% if you have anything visible when you park in the greater Bay Area and Oakland.

Now that SF travel is slowly coming back the human shit is back to the good old days pre pandemic

About 25 years ago a hilariously (as in caricature) racist dude married into the Native side of the family. From a logging family in small town northern Ontario. Typical n word dropping prick.

Then a black couple moved in next door to them and he was pissed. A week later they were BBQing and smoking weed together. Ignorance and programming is a hell of a thing.

Not really on topic, but your post reminded me of it. All in all I'd take tolerance coupled with competition over pandering nimby attitudes.

only thing that is missing is including that they were gonna be in flyover states and border states like texas and arizona, so that democrats can harvest illegal ballots using illegals in voter rolls. Which is why they are literally shipping them to swing states and other areas that are "turning red states blue".

Back