Am I the only one not interested in the main and co-main? UFC 277

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
I don't care about nunez or pena and brandon guy with israel's manlet friend..Still wondering why the ufc keep puting wmma fights or 125lb "males" fights as main event.. I would only watch smith vs ankalaev and derrick lewis vs pavlovich. T

Last edited:
I don't care about nunez or pena and the mexican guy with israel's manlet friend..Still wondering why the ufc keep puting wmma fights or 125lb "males" fights as main event.. I would only watch smith vs ankalaev and derrick lewis vs pavlovich. T

Nunes v Pena is probably the most anticipated WMMA since Ronda was around. If any WMMA is going to be a main event this clearly is the best choice. It one of the few title fights in WMMA that is expected to be competitive. You might not like it but I think it will sell.

I don't care about nunez or pena and the mexican guy with israel's manlet friend..Still wondering why the ufc keep puting wmma fights or 125lb "males" fights as main event.. I would only watch smith vs ankalaev and derrick lewis vs pavlovich. T
nope you are not

The main event is intriguing but I can't honestly say I'm excited about it. But Brandon Moreno is one of the most fun to watch fighters in the game IMO. I'm always excited for a Moreno fight.

It’s an OK card. Nunes is usually always exciting to watch. Don’t care about flyweights. Rest of the card is so-so.

Im psyched on it. But im essentially always excited about watching fights. Especially when belts are in the line.

Couldnt care less about Nunes or Penas. Moreno is cool though. 250kppv buys about

Back