Am I the only one not interested in the main and co-main? UFC 277

It's a decent card with some fights that are guaranteed fireworks. Why do people feel the need to make threads on cards they don't like?? lol no one cares what you like. Become a promoter and put on better cards for us or fuck off.

I can't imagine being more excited for a scrubby HW fight than for Moreno Vs France - two aggressive and skilled fighters, who will obviously put on the best fight of the card. I didn't realise you were such a heathen.

Absolutely bizarre.

Seriously at this point I'm just hoping both fights get to play out without some crazy injury stopping the action. We've had some bad luck with main events lately.

(And WMMA haters should be happy. They can simply stop watching after the co-main. But they won't. They'll stick around and bitch about WMMA being forced down their throats)

Seriously at this point I'm just hoping both fights get to play out without some crazy injury stopping the action. We've had some bad luck with main events lately.

(And WMMA haters should be happy. They can simply stop watching after the co-main. But they won't. They'll stick around and bitch about WMMA being forced down their throats)
How can they complain with something forced down their throats? Maybe they actually like that?

I don't care about nunez or pena and the mexican guy with israel's manlet friend..Still wondering why the ufc keep puting wmma fights or 125lb "males" fights as main event.. I would only watch smith vs ankalaev and derrick lewis vs pavlovich. T
this is the problem with MMA. The fans all love gatekeeping casual fans instead of being inclusive. instead of trying to generate interest for you, they'll easily get triggered when you're not excited for every fight they think a proper fan should like.

Flyweights consistently steal the show. Don’t understand the hate.

evil-dontyou.gif

I think cause simps pay bills too

UFC dont care about us Alpha non pay-per-view buying streaming ass mofos

this is the problem with MMA. The fans all love gatekeeping casual fans instead of being inclusive. instead of trying to generate interest for you, they'll easily get triggered when you're not excited for every fight they think a proper fan should like.

Sherdog in a nutshell. People here take up for hated things/people just to troll or virtue signal (ie WMMA fans for both), ignorant to/triggered by the fact that people have preferences.

Personally I love tonight’s card because I get to go to bed after Black Beast v. Pavlovich :cool:

Last edited:
Wish I could help TS. I’m looking forward to the fights. Have you considered adjusting your expectations, at least to the extent that you’ll be impressed, or at the very least, entertained?

"We can agree to disagree"

"Stop being 5'6"

Which one is it cuz?

I don't like when fans shit on bigger weight classes cause they can identify more with 125er. I don't follow 125, but 135, 145 yes.

To each their own.

Who cares about your height.

If you can’t get up for the GOAT trying to get her belt back and prove the first fight wasn’t indicative of what 10/10 fights would look like. Or two of the top 3-4 FLW fighting a number 1 contender fight... I just don’t know what to say.

No ppv is worth $80. But that’s not even what the TS is whining about. He’s literally “not interested”. Fucking casuals.

I will never understand why people will proudly post on an MMA forum about how they refuse to watch MMA. It boggles the mind.

You can be a soccer fan, and not want to watch the two worst soccer teams play.

Your stupidity and also the white knights defending wmma, also, mind boggling

I don't like when fans shit on bigger weight classes cause they can identify more with 125er. I don't follow 125, but 135, 145 yes.

To each their own.

Who cares about your height.
You don’t like when fans shit on higher weight classes (which i never did) but you keep on shitting on the lower weight classes. Do you get what's going on here? Something about stones and glass house?

I respect all the weight classes. Except womens FW because it's like non existent.

But yeah each to their own lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPcanwrestle
Back