Am I the only one not interested in the main and co-main? UFC 277

ppv portion is 4.5 of 5 for anyone that knows what the fuck they are watching.
both fly fights are as good as it gets.
literally 4 of the 6 top 6 at fly on this card. an interim (that makes sense, and moreno arguably won. so if he calls it a defense [if] he wins. ill count it )

i will admit the lewis fight feels fight night ish. BUT
he does hold the record for ko's and it is his home state. so he puts meat in the seats. proper placement on the card.

They should be good fights. I'll enjoy the highlights and when they come out for free tho.

Lmao didn't even realize this was a PPV. UFC really needs to have a sliding scale with their pricing, this and UFC 280 are on completely different levels but somehow the same price. Shit like this is why I stopped buying PPVs and head off to my local

natureza-nature.gif

This is why I don't really watch live anymore, it just feels like wasted time if the event is boring and I don't really care about the fights. Also, the event starts at midnight here so I can't be bothered. Instead, I watch it the next day while eating breakfast after the gym. I pick the fights I'm interested in, on this card, it's Dober/Alves, Ankalaev/Smith, Pantoja/Perez, Lewis/Pavlovich, and Moreno/Kara-France.

The prospect of the night for me to watch is Michael Morales.

Lol at thinking Lewis and Ankalaev are more exciting fighters than Moreno, Kai and Nunes
They are. Nunes last fight was soccer mom level. Usually her fights are great but that last one. And half the fans don't like watching 125ers throw around.

Bigger guys more power more damage more excitement.

We can agree to disagree so what. Let him have his opion.

I personally am not interested in The Co main. Def watching the main. And Lewis Ankalew Smith are exciting fights.

And before I forget it.

Stop being 5'6, OK?

In both MMA and boxing, the lighter weight classes are usually awesome. The fighters are faster, often more skilled bc they can't rely on the KO, and have better gas tanks. Outside of a few marquee matches at HW I usually tune out for most of their fights, esp. if it gets to the point of both guys gassing and starts looking like a tough man competition with some wrestling thrown in. WMMA is hit and miss, but I'm into this fight. There is a lot on the line and a potential changing of the guard...or Nunes reasserts herself as the top p4p women's fighter. I thought she looked off in their first fight, so I'm curious to see if that was Pena, or age/kid/covid.

That said, $75 for a PPV is fucking ridiculous and I really wish PPV was could just die.

ppv portion is 4.5 of 5 for anyone that knows what the fuck they are watching.
both fly fights are as good as it gets.
literally 4 of the 6 top 6 at fly on this card. an interim (that makes sense, and moreno arguably won. so if he calls it a defense [if] he wins. ill count it )
4.5 out of 5? Like on a scale of 1 to 5? Why include half points on such a small scale. 9/10 would make a whole hell of a lot more sense

I don't care about nunez or pena and the mexican guy with israel's manlet friend..Still wondering why the ufc keep puting wmma fights or 125lb "males" fights as main event.. I would only watch smith vs ankalaev and derrick lewis vs pavlovich. T
Both of the fights are going to be brawls and just outright scraps to yea u are probably in the minority who has no interest in the co and main event. I dont see either fight going the distance. I think Kai wins and I think Nunes wins both by finish.

I dont blame you for hating WMMA, its freaking awful.

Moreno vs Kara France should be a fantastic fight. I wont buy a PPV for it, but I am sure it'll be fun.

I don't care about nunez or pena and the mexican guy with israel's manlet friend..Still wondering why the ufc keep puting wmma fights or 125lb "males" fights as main event.. I would only watch smith vs ankalaev and derrick lewis vs pavlovich. T
I think Dana puts the women on the main card too much. This is a main card worthy fight. So in 'spirit' I agree with you there. Figgy didn't want to run it back with Moreno so Kai took the fight. It's not the best matchup but it's definitely worth watching. I don't agree with you about the FLW division. I think Moreno is a must watch fighter and don't forget about Pantoja. The guy can fight.

I am mostly looking forward to Moreno vs Kara France.
Not really interested in the other matches on the main card.

They are. Nunes last fight was soccer mom level. Usually her fights are great but that last one. And half the fans don't like watching 125ers throw around.

Bigger guys more power more damage more excitement.

We can agree to disagree so what. Let him have his opion.

I personally am not interested in The Co main. Def watching the main. And Lewis Ankalew Smith are exciting fights.

And before I forget it.

Stop being 5'6, OK?
"We can agree to disagree"

"Stop being 5'6"

Which one is it cuz?

I can't wait to stream the heck out of this card. Jiri/Glover is locked in for FOTY but I wouldn't be surprised if the co-main slides into that discussion.

Will Pena/Nunes 2 live up to the excitement delivered in the first fight? Maybe not but it should be intense for however long it lasts because Pena knows her only way to win, a very conceivable way, is to push a hard pace after a careful round 1. Someone getting finished again imo.

Ankalaev probably snoozes us to sleep again, & Lewis may freeze up after getting slept just 5 months ago. Could be an ugly &/or sloppy fight.

Both manlet fights & the main event will steal the show.

Not overly excited for the main event…..Flyweight fight will be fantastic imo

Back