Am I the only one not interested in the main and co-main? UFC 277

don't really care about the main that much but I'm excited for the co-main and a few others on this card

I’m not terribly interested in the main and co main. Been watching since live PRIDE. Not sure why different tastes make people “casuals”

It's not the strongest PPV lineup this year but the first Nunes-Peña fight was fun albeit sloppy, and what an ending. If you don't like surprise upsets idk what to tell you. Moreno and Kara-France is a guaranteed banger. Your bias against smaller fighters doesn't mean it's not a great fight. I'd much rather watch FLW's fight than most heavyweights or the current middleweight top 10.

I only watch HWs over 247 lbs. The rest of the card is all that same "martial arts" horseshit with the kicks and the omoplatas.

Both main and Co main should be exciting fights.

Derek Lewis fights always have potential for excitement.

Smith fight should be fun too.

Too bad we don't get Costa until next month. Would've bumped this card up a notch IMO.

Anyone you've just shat on absolutely annihilates you in a fight, male or female
You don't want to see what female pros vs in shape males looks like... anyone who's been in an mma gym knows its not actually competitive. Nunes would be demolished by a 200 lb in shape male with 3 months of training. Literally it would look so horribly brutal it would get taken off youtube in 5 minutes.

Nunes v Pena is probably the most anticipated WMMA since Ronda was around. If any WMMA is going to be a main event this clearly is the best choice. It one of the few title fights in WMMA that is expected to be competitive. You might not like it but I think it will sell.
what?!!! yeah, okay...

I don't care about nunez or pena and brandon guy with israel's manlet friend..Still wondering why the ufc keep puting wmma fights or 125lb "males" fights as main event.. I would only watch smith vs ankalaev and derrick lewis vs pavlovich. T

It but be really emasculating to know that either of those 125 "males" would do bad things to you

Hell Nunes and Pena probably would too

Don't let others make you feel guilty or shame you for having an opinion.

Just don't buy what you don't like.

Nobody is going to give a fuck what we say online but I guarantee they will care about the PPV sales numbers.

So, by this analogy, you consider both the main event and comain to be the two worst fighters? A championship fight, and a number one contender (interim championship, whatever) are between the worst?

Wmma and the worst division, yup.

Dude I’m going to be there LIVE

I’ll post pics from the arena if you want

Hespect. You gotta go when the circus is in town, and u never know how the fights will turn out. And I saw ur pics from the presser. Good shit.

I was just referring to this being $80 to watch at home, and clearly not as good as several of the free cards this year on paper. But there’s guys pretending ur a “casual” if u point this out.

This card should be a free fn card. Terrible ppv.

Pena vs. Nunes will probably be a snoozer this time around, both will play it safe.

If somebody dislike fight card it does not mean they dislike mma.

Its like when star war/lord of the rings fans downvote new trailers. They do it because they care.

Only meaningful could disappoint.

I'm personally not invested in the co and main, but I do think it's a good enough ppv

Hespect. You gotta go when the circus is in town, and u never know how the fights will turn out. And I saw ur pics from the presser. Good shit.

I was just referring to this being $80 to watch at home, and clearly not as good as several of the free cards this year on paper. But there’s guys pretending ur a “casual” if u point this out.

Depends on perspective I guess. I can see why people won’t be interested

The way I see it Nunes loses this will a historical night in MMA. Like when Silva lost the Weideman the 2nd time. For me that makes it can’t miss. I

Back