Law Trumps home raided

So why was there the exigency that he would destroy them all of the sudden? That goes against the need for 30 agents with Uzis storming his house. If he didnt destroy them in two years, a subpoena would suffice.
He broke the law as soon as he took them. 2 years is plenty of time to get them back. Even his fat ass could have walked them back to DC in 2 years time.

But not actually his attorney, so you lied or fell for bullshit.
why-not-both-why-not.gif

He broke the law as soon as he took them. 2 years is plenty of time to get them back. Even his fat ass could have walked them back to DC in 2 years time.
Somethings are impossible bud.

According to CNN, they were returned in February, though it doesn't specify if ALL were returned. Hard to say without seeing the actual sealed warrant but clearly the FEDS saw or had reason to believe that a raid was warranted.
he's a former president, different rules do apply to him. He should have had access to all that stuff during his tenure and have the ability to declassify.

this is nothing more than an attempt to stifle his ability to run as president.

Trumped up charges

But not actually his attorney, so you lied or fell for bullshit.

Oh. I was wrong. As were you, because he did NOT just represent his pilot.

Yet one of us will admit being wrong, the other will continue the empty insults and flaming.

Oh. I was wrong. As we're you, because he did NOT just represent his pilot.

Yet one of us will admit being wrong, the other will continue the empty insults and flaming.

Im still waiting for you to admit you were wrong in the PACT Act thread.

You're speaking gibberish. The NY AG began investigating Trump University in 2011 and filed a lawsuit against them in 2013 - before Trump ran for president. He was ultimately fined $25 million for this scam. He also was known as a racist for years before he ran for POTUS, because he wouldn't stop lying about the racist birther conspiracy. "You can't believe what my investigators are finding!" Spoiler alert: there were no investigators.

That you allow yourself to be bamboozled by this snake oil salesman while accusing other people of being the useful idiots is really absurd, but projection, of course, is one of the core principles of Trumpism.
Don’t forget he can no longer run a charitable trust because he stole from his. What is the difference between Hillary and Trump. Hillary is legally allowed to have a charitable trust fund.
Trumps kids can’t have one unless the finish a class on how not to steal money from kids with cancer

he's a former president, different rules do apply to him. He should have had access to all that stuff during his tenure and have the ability to declassify.

Trumped up charges

They are searching for ammo on Jan 6th. This has nothing to do with archives. It's why the agents just took shit indiscriminately.

Trumped up charges
That is wrong. They changed the law after Nixon. When he leaves he can’t take classified documents with him. Weird no other President had that problem.

What authority does the National Archives have to compel Trump to turn over the documents? My entire point is that the documents could have easily been subpoenaed. If trump doesnt comply, hes in deep shit. Much deeper shit that keeping press clippings.

However, the FBI decided to raid his house on a fishing expedition.

The Federal Records act.

Im still waiting for you to admit you were wrong in the PACT Act thread.

Wrong on what?

Can we get you to do a reversal on....

Russian collusion
Hunter Laptop
Border is open
Inflation is real

Need I continue??

A law that is seldom pursued, with no threat of destruction of evidence. Yet Trump gets his home ransacked.

Oh. I was wrong. As were you, because he did NOT just represent his pilot.

I never said he didn't represent others. He just didn't represent Epstein like you claimed.

Wrong on what?
Everything you post in that thread, i was even polite enough to tag you. Yet for some reason you went into hiding after it passed with none of the changes, that you claim were coming.

The partial compliance can clearly be used as probably cause and if anything justifies things even further.

The National Archive is aware of 100% of the documents in his possession. Even if he returned 99% of the documents, they still know he is withholding the 1%.
I'll reserve my opinion of this until I see this warrant - there are too many questions.

Back