Social Stephan Colbert official loses ratings battle to Fox News' Greg Gutfeld

White Whale

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
If you lose to Gutfeld., wow.
I don’t think Fox News has ever produced any thing that was funny. (Not including the unintentional laugh producing material)

well, when 98 percent of your content is just partisan garbage with morons in vaccine shot costumes , I can see why Colberts numbers are slipping

Right-wing media trounces left-wing media on TV, the internet and especially on radio. Which makes it hilarious when fragile right-wingers whine about the MSM having a monopoly against them.

If you lose to Gutfeld., wow.
I don’t think Fox News has ever produced any thing that was funny. (Not including the unintentional laugh producing material)

well, when 98 percent of your content is just partisan garbage with morons in vaccine shot costumes , I can see why Colberts numbers are slipping
I would totally party with Gutfeld I can see it in his eyes...that is a man with access to A+ quality cocaine.

Plus he hilariously made fun of Crowder.

I used to watch him when he was on that show with Juan Williams and that fine ass Kimberly Guilfoyle, dude aint funny at all, hes that asshole that makes a lotta sarcastic remarks and thinks hes funny but the charm just aint there
Maybe hes gotten better, though

I used to watch him when he was on that show with Juan Williams and that fine ass Kimberly Guilfoyle, dude aint funny at all, hes that asshole that makes a lotta sarcastic remarks and thinks hes funny but the charm just aint there
I think Greg Gutfeld is much better when he is serious and not trying to be funny.

The only thing I really like on Fox is Tucker. Kayleigh Mcenany is all right, I guess.

But yeah, losing to Gutfeld.... ouch....

His show is borderline unwatchable. I don't know if he's trying to be as lame as possible, ala Norm McDonald(he surely can't think his jokes are funny), but it's just terrible.

Want to test your cringe tolerance? Watch a Gufeld monologue.

By what metric? I know you aren't refereeing to the evening news so what are you talking about?
Iirc wasn’t it you who posted the thread talking about how even liberals watch Fox News more than they do MSNBC and CNN, and 4 out of the top 5 shows on tv are conservative?

Dont make me get vulgar and look through your post history.

https://lastnighton.com/2022/08/31/...ses-ratings-battle-to-fox-newss-greg-gutfeld/

https://dailycaller.com/2022/08/31/colbert-gutfeld-cbs-fox-late-night/

Fox News has broken its way into the late-night landscape. The channel’s primetime show, Gutfeld! was the most successful in the television category this month.

People must be getting tired of the mean spirited leftists late night hosts.

Stephan Colbert must be furious getting beat from someone on Fox News.
This really hurts Colbert, about a third of his content is just bragging about being the #1 Late Night Show so he's going to need new material to fill up the time slot.

On a serious note, this is probably because there's supersaturation of left wing Late Night talk shows. So any right wing one that can gain steam can capture a completely separate, new audience from the one that the various left wing shows have to compete for.

A lot of conservatives are on Medicare and government aid , so they can stay up late and watch tv

Well I mean,

Late night is basically 5am for them... You have to remember, they had dinner at 3pm.

His show is borderline unwatchable. I don't know if he's trying to be as lame as possible, ala Norm McDonald(he surely can't think his jokes are funny), but it's just terrible.

Want to test your cringe tolerance? Watch a Gufeld monologue.

Stephen Colbert is nowhere near the level of comedy genius that MacDonald was. Comparison is disgusting imo.

Another reason Greg Gutfeld is beating Stephen Colbert in ratings is people likely find him more relatable. Colbert comes across as someone that would not talk to anyone in the middle and working class.

Back