RBR ***Official*** Canelo vs GGG 3, Sat. 9/17, 4:45 PM ET/1:45 PM PT RBR Discussion Thread

Who wins in the main event?

• Total voters
Honestly don't know what's next for Canelo. Feels like it'll be all downhill from here for him.

lmao. I'm a casual to boxing. Only really watched the huge fights for the past 10 years, and I always fucking lol @ how often the commentators always hard disagree with how blatantly the wrong the judges are

shit is obviously corrupt

It's different when you're on a forum blasting someone compared to when you're doing live commentary and are supposed to be doing professional commentary and talking about what's going on, not just blasting one fighter and sucking off the other. We get it, GGG is 40 and slowed way down and Canelo is younger. You don't need to say it every couple of minutes. We can see that.
I see what you're saying, but GGG didn't look hungry and appeared to let that slip.

Canelo didn’t look good, he lost the back half of the fight to the old man.

Well that was boring as fuck. Sad to say but GGG is officially old. Being super tentative is the number one sign of a washed up fighter. I spent the entire 2010s being a fan and watching his career but he’s done needs to hang ‘em up.
I still think GGG can beat a lot of people though

I think Charlo beats this version of Canelo.

Back