Media Modern Einstein challenge round earth believer Joe Rogan to a debate

As somebody who is deeply religious, this guy is ignorant and rather embarrassing :oops:

There is no need to disregard science, it is simply figuring out the functions that God put in place :)

Last edited:
All I want to know is when is one of these "flat earthers" is going to jump off the edge and take the other lemmings with them?

Im so tired of these idiots.
All the data has proven them wrong yet they still go on and on about shit they can't prove.

When you blow a bubble its a sphere, and it's a sphere because that is the most energy efficient shape.
Why the fuck would the earth be flat?

The ignorance of some people is astounding.

Last edited:
All I want to know is when is one of these "flat earthers" going to jump off the edge and take the other lemmings with them?

Im so tired of these idiots.
All the data has proven them wrong yet they still go on and on about shit they can't prove.

When you blow a bubble its a sphere, and it's a sphere because that is the most energy efficient shape.
Why the fuck would the earth be flat?

The ignorance of some people is astounding.
I like Bryce, but his brain is apparently broken, It needs a complete overhaul.

As somebody who is deeply religious this guy is ignorant and rather embarrassing :oops:

There is no need to disregard science, it is simply figuring out the functions that God put in place :)
As someone who thinks religion is just as idiotic as flat earth shit, dude isn't doing a good job of making his point here.

I hope Rogan doesn’t take him up on that, he’d prolly lose. Dude is a knucklehead……lol

These guys are even worse now - after #45 and his whole "fake news" retort to things he doesn't like.

Hey who needs verifiable evidence when you can scream "fake news", come up with the most ludicrous shit then say "prove me wrong". Then when you're proven wrong buckle down even more.

Back